《 VI 》Embarrassing

Loki's POV

Once I had returned, I found Wanda sitting on the couch with Baby Rogers as she ran her fingers gently through his blonde hair. He had noticed me, but she hadn't and she kept her eyes glued to the book sitting in her lap until Steve tapped her shoulder softly and tilted his head towards me.

"Oh, hey," she said, sounding a little startled. I changed back to my normal form and checked the time as I approached them. "Shouldn't he be asleep? It's 2AM" I asked. She opened her mouth to begin talking but was interrupted by a high pitched voice instead.

"Wana?" Asked Romanoff who was rubbing her eyes. Her red hair was messy and her eyes were puffy. She had left the other children who were still sleeping on the couch, we should probably do something about that.

"Whats up sweetheart?" Wanda asked sweetly. "Nightmare," whimpered Romanoff as she sat besides Rogers. I nodded my head as if to tell her I understood why they were both there now. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea.

I started to get used to the tower and It was easier to navigate places. I wondered how long it would take for a cure to be found so the spell could be reversed and I would be kicked out for making it happen. Would Wanda? Would they really kick out their teammate for defending them? Not that I care, she deserves it for causing this. Right? But I knew she didn't, I was trying to rob them, she was doing the right thing.

Apparently I had been thinking about it for way too long, because when I glanced up to the clock, It read '3AM'. I stood up and creeped into the living room to find them all asleep. I smiled slightly and lifted Rogers and Romanoff into my arms and gently set them down with their 'siblings' before walking back to the living room. I sighed and put my arms under Wanda's neck and legs to pull her into my arms bridal style and took her to her room. She leaned her head against my shoulder and I tried not to wake her up as I went up the stairs. I pushed open her door and set her onto her bed before scanning the room one last time and exiting.

The next morning ~~~

Wanda's POV:

When I woke up, I had expected to be on the couch with Steve and Natasha since they had come to me after a nightmare, but I found myself in my room. How did I get here? The only people were me the babies and Lo- oh, I  thought as the realisation hit me. Damn, thats embarrassing. I got up and entered my bathroom to get ready before going to the first floor again.

Loki was sitting at the dining table with a book in hand and the rest of the children were sitting around the table with their food. What? I looked at him and raised an eyebrow before he finally turned to me and smirked.

"Look whos finally up," he said, catching all the avengers attention except for Bucky and Nat who were whispering to eachother in Russian. He chuckled before tilting his head towards the clock and averting his gaze back to the book. It was already 11AM, holy shit.

"How'd you make all of this?" I asked, waving my hand around in the air above the table.

"Looked at your recipe book, nice doodles by the way," he replies without looking away from the book. Aand he saw the drawings as well, todays great for me isn't it, I thought before sighing and fixing myself a plate.

Once we had all finished, I looked towards the couch which had blankets and pillows sprawled all over it and I groaned quietly.

"We have to give them an actual room now," I stated which made Loki look at me with a raised eyebrow. He waited a while before nodding and asking where. "You do remember Stark is a billionaire, right?" I asked. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we used his money, it was for him anyways.

"Yes I know that, but where?" He asked again emphasising the 'where'. "Probably one of the guest rooms," I replied as I stood up. "We should go now before we delay it even more and they never end up moving."

He laughed and nodded before walking towards Tony and Bruce who were writing something on a piece of paper they found and picking them up. I walked towards Bucky and Nat who were now cursing and arguing in Russian. I groaned and knelt down to their size so I was face to face with them. "Apologise to eachother," I stated in Russian. They looked at me before rolling their eyes and whispering sorry to eachother. It wasn't the apology I was looking for but I didn't really care so I scooped them up and placed them into the car with the rest who I assumed Loki and taken.

We hopped into the front of the car for like the eighth time this week and I drove off. The car ride was awfully silent except for the occasional giggles of Thor and Clint who were probably messing around.

Once we had arrived, I stepped out of the car and began opening the door to the back before feeling someone grip my wrist. I turned around sharply before exhaling the breath I was holding when I saw it was just Loki. "We have great luck, no children policy," he said sarcastically as he tilted his head towards a sign. I groaned and then looked back at him. "So what, we leave them?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and we stood in silence for 20 seconds. "I'm sure they can manage ten minutes alone," I said hesitantly to break the silence. He sighed deeply before closing his eyes for a couple seconds and nodding. I turned to the children and gave them a firm warning to behave as I locked the door and started walking off. I sent one last glance and followed Loki into the shop.

A/N
OKAY IM SO SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS CHAPTER TOOK. I was just honestly really tired of school and shit. This chapter was honestly just a filler and nothing interesting happened but ya girl has a headache, cramps and I'm tired so this is all I have right now. I havent proofread it which I should do but I just want to post so Im sorry if its terrible but here you go! Trying to get back in the flow of posting more frequently, thank you for your patience and for reading. I love you all, til the next chapter! <33
{1142 Words}
- S xx