《B O D I E S A N D B L O O D》

WARNING: BLOOD, DISMEMBERMENT, AND JUST A GLANCE OF SUICIDE.

Jujutsu Kaisen doesn't belong to me, only my OC's and their story.

Also any art that I use is also not mine.

___________________________________

REPORT: JULY 20XX

IN WEST TOKYO CITY, AT EISHU JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER, THE SKY ABOVE THE EXERCISE YARD.

Eishu Juvenile Center

"Whoa, hey do you see that? What is that?" A man in a prison uniform commented to the person next to him also in a prison uniform, and pointed at the blue sky, where he could see something round and see-through that was floating in the sky.

"See what? " The person next to him looked up and saw only the cloudy blue sky.

"There! That egg thing in the sky, what you recon it is?" The first man said, shielding his eyes from the sun with his hands, a look of confusion in his face.

"Whachu talking about man? There ain't nothin there!" Said the other man in exasperation. He looked, but there was nothing egg-like in the sky.

AN UNNAMED APPARITION OF POTENTIAL SPECIAL GRADE WAS WITNESSED BY SEVERAL NON-JUJUTSU SORCERERS. SINCE IT WAS DEEMED AN EMERGENCY, FOUR FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS WERE SENT TO THE SCENE.

Soon screams rang out from the building as something started killing them off. Limbs were severed and blood was spilled, bodies were everywhere.

And if you listened closely, you could hear the distorted giggling of a curse.

OF THOSE FOUR STUDENTS, ONE DIED.....

___________________________________

Akira was not having a good time.

He was only trying to eat his breakfast without problems, but here he was trying to choke down his food without throwing up. He felt sick to his stomach for some reason. The food was fine..... it just felt like he was trying to swallow rocks for some reason.

He tried ignoring it but gave up after going through the burning pain in his throat. He sighed and dropped his chopsticks, sipping his milk in defeat and watched as Itadori shoveled food down his throat with ease.

Man, I'm jealous. Wish I could swallow like that.

He took out his phone and took a picture of itadori. Itadori posed for another picture, grinning and throwing up peace signs.

Then Nobara stood from her seat and posed like a bad bitch. Akira fawned over them, pretending he was paparazzi and they were celebrities.

Fushiguro walked in on them having an entire photoshoot and just about walked away. But instead he grabbed his food and tried to sneakily get away.

Keyword on tried.

"Good morning Megumi-chan! I see the assassin failed!" Akira shouted cheerfully, turning the camera on him. He looked a bit miffed, but waited for Akira to take the picture so he could go.

Akira tilted his head, unsure if he had been given permission by his best friend.

You don't have to if you don't want to, ya know.

In response, Fushiguro sigh and posed, throwing up peace signs with the most deadpan expression Akira had ever seen in his life.

He giggled and made of squeal of delight. He beckoned his two other classmates to stand with Fushiguro and pose.