《A N O L D F R I E N D》

"What's the situation?"

How....

What the fuck.

Where the fuck

Who the fuck

Why am I in the country side, where was Tokyo.

Akira frantically looked around for a clue of where the fuck he was. They had been in Tokyo two seconds earlier, then suddenly in Sendai, (like 2 hours away from each other) buying kikufuku with Gojo, and now here, on top of some broken building.

His eyes landed on familiar spiky black and a face he thought he'd  never see again.

"Megumi-chan, is that you?" Akiras grey  eyes widened. As Fushiguro turned to face him, he revealed a bloody and beaten face. He was crouching, as if preparing for a fight.

"Oh, no. Why are you bleeding? My favorite peasant, are you dying!" Akira frowned, and rushed over to his side.

Fushiguros eyes widened.

"Akuma-chan....., why are you here? I though you and your mother moved to Mexico?"

"Oh,  my mother.... I haven't seen her since I came here, I forgot when I last saw her.  And about that, I was minding my own business, then I was kidnapped not long ago by a bunch of stinky old people, come to find out I was a nuclear bomb......something like that ,yeah. Anyways, why are you bleeding? Who did it? I'll stomp on their ankles for you."

Akira keeled down to check on Fushiguros bloody face. He didn't notice the look Gojo sent his way.

"Ah, so you two know each other. What a coincidence." Gojo grinned their way.

"Gojo-sensei !! What are you doing here!"

"Yo!" Gojo greeted him causally. " I wasn't gonna come at first, but the higher ups got involved after hearing that a special-grade cursed object went missing. I agreed to come as long as they gave me time to go sightseeing."

"Man, you're really messed up." Gojo whipped out his phone and started snapping pictures of Fushiguro. "I should show all the second years." Fushiguro faced away from the camera, and Akira growled at the taller man.

Gojo backed away, with and innocent smile and a dumb face.

"So..... did you find it ?"

"....." Fushiguro kept quiet with annoyed expression.

"Um..... sorry. I ate it." Oh, there was someone else here.

" ...... for real ? "

"For real."

Akira turned to look at the pink haired male, who was a little beat up, like Fushiguro. He had a very kind face. It was also a little dumb looking.

"Oh, oof, my heart, where is your shirt dude, ever heard of public decency?" Akiras eyes strayed and,

Where those abs?

He flushed red.

"Nevermind, I've decided not to care."

"Gojo, you should've told me the job came with hotties!" He glared at the man.

They talked about Sukuna and how the pink haired guy, Itadori yuji, could control his own body and was a perfect vessel. Then Gojo suggested to test the control  that Itadori had over his won body.

Itadori looked a bit reluctant.

"Don't worry I'm the strongest."

And then, Gojo turned to Fushigirou and Akira, handing the former the bag of kikufuku to. Akira tuned out their conversation, more interested in the marks that were appearing on Itadori body.