《D E A T H G O D》

The tension was as thick as Akumas ass.

He gave an annoyed sigh.

"Really, exposing me like that was just mean, Mr. Kakashi look-a-like." The man in question grinned.

"The names actually Gojo Satoru."

"Never heard of it."

Akira was a little shit, he knew and embraced it fully.

He pretended to glance around, and noted the old people where quite nervous at his comment.

"What, am I supposed to know who you are, " he gasped exaggeratedly " are you like some sort of celebrity?" The  elders around them were grasping the situation, and seemed to regain their courage. What fools.

"You could say it's like that, I am pretty popular."

"Ah, Is that so." Akira said with an innocent expression.

"That's too bad. We can't hang cuz you ain't on my level." Akira stuck out his tongue rudely in mock disgust. Like he just stepped on cow shit.

Akira gave a devastated sigh.

"You thots are unfortunately below me, as far as I know I'm god and you are the scum on a pirates left toe." He said with a stony expression.

"With my handsome face and extreme talent for seducing rich old men to pay my rent, I will conquer the world and rule over you dirty peasants." Akira said with an air of confidence and spoke in a ' I'm better than all you raggedy ass hoes' tone.

As he revealed his plan for world domination, Gojo nodded as if he was interested in what he was saying, and approved of his plan.

"Actually you are both right and wrong."

Akira paused.

"You are not the only god in this room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great another egomaniac. Akira gave a sigh. (He seemed to do it a lot these past 30 minutes). Two egomaniacs  was one too many. He could handle his own superiority complex and god-complex, but another one. No. Just no.

And so he looked this man straight in the eyes and said "Your point is???" And gave Gojo the driest look he could muster.

"So what if there is another god in the room, I alone reign supreme." Akira knew the so called 'God' was Gojo. The way he didn't back down, and maintained seated with the most irritating smile known to mankind was proof enough. He exudes the confidence of someone capable of mass destruction if so desired, like Akira.

But Akira was god. This man was nothing compared to him.

"You see, I might hate myself, but I hate everyone else even more. Meaning I'm better than you, self-proclaimed  god."

The elders were now in somewhat of a frenzy as they tried to calm two 'gods' down.

However, Gojos smile never faltered.

"So you know enough to call yourself a god."

"Of course I don't , I was not mentioned being kidnapped by smelly old people, much less why." Akira knew nothing. His mother had told him little to nothing about his powers and the world of curses. Only to avoid it at all costs.

"Hmm." Gojo had a mocking face of deep concentration as he tapped a finger to his chin.

Panic shot through Akiras body. He wanted to know, he really did. Was this man really going to tell him nothing.