Chapter 1

:                The Bus Ride Home.

" Yo Doughboy, pass the blunt. " He passes it to me. I sucked it with all my soul, healing the frustration I was having. When we was done with the blunt we was high as f***.

" Asia, your sister is here. " I laughed and nodded. My step sister, she's a snotty bitch. She gets everything she wants, she took my boyfriend, and made babies with him.

" Asia, I see your still in this gang sh* *." She said sitting down, her heels scraping the floor. " China, why are you here, shouldn't you be with your husband, Daniel? " I asked laughing. She glared at me.

" You gotta get over it, he didn't love you sis. Who does? " She said smirking. I pulled out my gun, putting on her temple. If I was high enough, I would have the balls to shoot her.

" Shoot me then, I bet you won't." I rolled my eyes and sat down. " Bee, get this hoe out. " I said shooing her away. He forcefully grabbed her and litteraly kicked her out. Now is the time to describe myself. My name is Asia Miles, I have long hair, I'm mixed, and I'm a drug queen. My dad died with a strong heart and mind, he died in my arms when I was only seven. My mom well, she left me on my own, went her own precious ways. I have no family, my step mother and sister don't count, their both snotty bitches. I'm 17 years old on my way to 18. My boyfriend Daniel, left me to go to my older step sister, China. They both have two twin boys named Mark and Clark. She wants me to come to her wedding, to only crush my heart really. I will, to prove that I'm over Daniel's sorry ass.

I live in Los Angeles, California, in a penthouse all by myself. The only problem is that after my car accident, my car was completely destroyed, so now I'm forced to ride the bus until I save enough money to get my own car again.

Two hours in the trap, I walked to the bus stop, a little bit high.

As I got on the bus, I asked the bus driver a question.

" How much for bus? " I asked.

" $1.10." I nodded and digged in my MK. I found money and paid for my bus ride home.

NEW WRITER!

I am a new writer to Wattpad, named Yasmine E. Go on my page and follow me, if you like this book, then please stick with me with this. Thanks.