Chapter 5

: Old Days-5(Monday)

I had to wake up early to catch the bus just to get to school. Oh, how I love school. I control anyone in there, even the teachers. They are all scared of me.

I was done dressing up(Outfit in Multimedia), so I started up with my hair. How I love my hair. I wanted to dye my hair red and black next time, but I'm still deciding on it.I put my hair in a bun, with a light blue bandanna around my head.

I locked up. Then, I walked to the bus stop. Five minutes later, I was inside the cool bus.I pulled out my D&G side bag and pulled out the money.Once I sat down to the available seat, which is unfortunate for me cause the weird dude Xavier was next to me.

"Listen, I am so sorry about what happened the other day, it's just you reminded me of someone." I nodded my head, relieved that he at least apologized.

"Its okay Xavier, what school you go to?"

"You'll see." I smiled. He's very hard to read, I hate that. But I love it.

At school

Xavier and I been walking to school. I figured out we in the same school. He's really funny and good with words.

"Ya-assss!" He said clapping his hands and flipped his imaginary hair. I busted out laughing, he is killing me here.

"Shoot, Xavier stop. I-I'm dying." He looked at me with an amused smile.

"You laugh so weird but cute." I managed to stop and raised an eyebrow."Ummm...thank you?"

"Don't feel awkward, it's true. Has anybody told you your beautiful?"He asked making my cheeks hot.

"Umm...no not that much..."

"Well now I'm telling you, your beautiful." I rolled my eyes playfully."Shut up."

His eyes traveled down to my thigh.

"Damn I see you like tattoos."He said smiling and poking my rose tattoo(In Multimedia.)

"Yeah, this represents that I blossomed into something beautiful.And my foot tattoo represents the heart necklace my dad gave me to remind me his heart is always with me." I smiled at the thought of my father.

"I would tell you why I got my tattoos, but that would be like two hours since I have plenty." I nodded my head.

After School

"Bye Xavier." I said smiling and waving.Once I got to my penthouse I laid down. I got five homework to do an a summary of Janet Jackson.

I sighed and changed into a sports bra and basketball shorts.

About five hours of furious typing and thinking, I was done. I got up and got me a water bottle. I was about to watch me some TV, but I was interrupted.

"WHAT!!"I whined. I snatched the door open to see the one and only Daniel.

"You not getting none today D." I said making him chuckle.

"Righttt.I bet I can."I rolled my eyes and let him in. "So why you here?"I asked almost too harsh.

"Chill As, I just wanna see you...and feel you." I glared at him and shook my head.

He licked his lips and got up sitting way too close to me.

"You getting a nigga hard with that tight ass bra."He said in my ear.I shivered.

He bit my lip and snapped my bra off. It took me by surprise.His eyes turned to a dark black as he carried me to the room. I couldn't help myself but to take off his clothing. I smiled as my kisses went to his tattoos, and to the top of his cap. I was teasing him, I know.

I ran my tongue on his manhood and went all the way up, pecking his lips.He sat up and ripped off my underwear, tossing it to the side. This feels like the old days when he would secretly come to my house to get some.

He kissed my pearl, my body reacting to his action.

He finally slipped in two finger and pumped them in and out,licking my clit while doing it.

My moans were loud, screaming his name. After my release, I grabbed his neck hungrily and his lips fell on mine.

He spread my legs wide, rubbing his beast on my clit.My white liquid oozed out as he did so.

Then he slipped in, holding my waist as I shut my eyes.He stroked so slow and long, my liquid just kept flowing.

"Shit, Daniel harder baby!"

"You sure?"

"Yes daddy!" He chuckled and pulled out. I was about to snap only to be cut off by hard ramming. My pearl was aching, but I loved it.

Sometimes I appreciate him coming over like the old days. Cause he can sure make me feel so good.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

If this chapter was too much for you, then you can't handle this book. There would be a lot of scenes in some chapters like you just read.
-Yasmine.E