Chapter 4

:   Drug Queen.

I walked in the dungeon with all the supplies. Baby and Magic ain't dying easy.

I walked in, they was already knocked out. I rolled my eyes, I told ManMan to keep them alive. I grabbed the whip and whack them with it on the face. They woke up screaming in pain which only made me smile.

“Gotta be alive to feel your death right?" I said smiling. I grabbed my butcher knife, my smile dropped.

“I know what's going on y'all. Rino trying to take over my kingdom, and y'all his little goons. If you just call him and tell him the dope in his trap, I'll maybe kill you less painfully."I said with a serious look this time. I grabbed Baby's phone from the box and dialed Rino's number. It rang twice before he picked up. Somebody's excited.

I whispered "speak" to Baby. He looked at me and sighed.

“Boss, the kilo is in your office. Trap number one. "

“Good. Hurry up, get over here. ” He hanged up. I grabbed the gasoline and poured it on their bodies. I grabbed the butcher knife and cut their legs and arms off, the gasoline dripped down their wounds

“Please, let us go." They kept saying. I just laughed.

“ Honey! " I said calling the hoe in. She walked in with a tiny ass bra and panties.

“Yes boss? "

“Be creative with them. Cut off ears, tongues, mouth, eyeballs. Oh and hmmmm… put some weed in their eye sockets and mouths. "

She nodded her head looking scared. This is a test.

“ I'm sorry Baby. " She whispered to Baby. I laughed, yeah she workin for Rino. I grabbed my mm and shot her in the mouth. I sighed and shook my head.

“ Oh, Baby, is you crying? "I asked looking at him.

He looked at me with plead in his eyes.

“Don't worry y'all, y'all see her in hell. " I cut off their eyes and squeezed gasoline in it. Then put weed in their cut mouths and eyes.

“Hmm, something doesn't seem right. " Aha! I cut X's on their eyes and a smile. It was very creative in my opinion. I sighed and decided to end my fun. I shot them in the head.

The cleaning crew came in and I changed in some clean clothes. Outfit in the MM.

Gotta take care of Rino.

LONG CHAPTER HUH?

How was this chapter?

Anyways, I hope this book reachs 500 reads.

-Yasmine. E