Chapter 3

:               Beautifully Dope.

“I'll miss you AS" He said kissing my lips. I nodded and looked to the side.

“As,come on, look at me." I rolled my eyes and looked at him. “Dan, just go to your family. " I said with a bit of jealousy. He laughed at me.

“Baby,I promise we'll be together and I mean it." Yeah right “You said that the last time Dan. You have to choose, me or my sister."

“I don't have to answer that, stay safe baby. I love you." He kissed me again and left. I looked at my outfit in the body mirror. Outfit to the side.

I am slim,thick, and sexy! Better looking than my sister, so what is wrong with me?

I sighed and grabbed my keys.

I walked in my trap kingdom. I am the KING and QUEEN of this operation.

I walked in the main room to see these niggas laughing and shit. I shot one of them on the arm.

“This ain't break time, money needs to be made!!" I yelled slamming the door on my way out. They hurried out the door after that.

I went to the back of the house,where the safe was. After counting my money,I was missing 24k. “TASHA!!" She came in and seen my face.

“Yes boss?" “Any news?"

“Yes, good and bad."I nodded. A few seconds later I banged my fist against the wood desk.

“Well get straight with it!"

“The good news, Rino the Cuban wants to connect. The bad news,money coming in slow from the two weeks and counting. "

“Not only is money coming in slow,but its missing. " Her eyes widened. I smirked and grabbed her Malaysian weave,dragging her out to the den.

I called all my people I sent to sell to come back for a minute.

They all sat around the oval shaped table. I was in the front holding a scared Tasha.

“Y'all not making me proud, money is coming in slow. Convince the drug addicts and crack heads as much as you can. But that isn't why I called y'all here." I said making the room silent. In a flash,Tasha's brains was splattered all over their faces.

“Somebody tell me who's been stealing?!?" I asked infuriated. Nobody said a thing. Even though they all had hard face expressions,I spotted them. I ain't no fool,them nigga is literally shaking in they boots.

“ManMan, take...Baby and Magic to the dungeon. "

“Shit man." I heard Magic mumble. “This is shit Magic! It stank doesn't it?" I asked smirking. This is what I take pleasure in, the pain.

OMG! I give thanks to the beautiful, intelligent writer Ghetto_Harlem. She helped me with some amazing ideas, of course cause her books is amazing!

Yasmine.E