Part 3

Time seemed to move in slow motion as your bodies continued to move in sync, pressing deeper and deeper into each other as if the two of you were trying to become one. It had to have been at least an hour that the two of you were like this. You could feel his hands move down your back at a slow, careful pace that made you feel like you were losing your mind. His hands finally found rest on your ass and you looked into his eyes, not breaking eye contact because you knew it was driving him mad. You watched as his eyes searched yours with desperation, as if he could uncover everything that went on in your mind with his gaze alone.

Almost too abrupt for you to register what was happening he spun you around by your waist, pressing his body flush against yours. The vibration from the bass pumped through your body as you continued to grind against him, everything about this moment was perfect. The way he nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck, the warmth of his breath hitting your skin. The way he squeezed your hips harder each time you moved your body against his like he was holding on for dear life, afraid of what would happen if he were to let go.

"Fuck you're amazing." The vibration from his voice hit your neck perfectly and your eyes fluttered shut, too consumed in the feeling of ecstasy you were in to do anything else.

Just as you were getting ready to make a flattering comment of your own, you could suddenly make out Ymir's familiar voice not too far off from where you were. Opening your eyes immediately at the commotion you spotted Historia being lifted and spun by your brown haired roommate, it wasn't until she was put down that she noticed you in your own world not too far from them.

"Y/N!!" She waved at you, flashing her usual bright smile and you swore you could see her bright blue eyes glisten from across the house. Pulling yourself off of the boy you were with you quickly gave him a reassuring look, holding his hand whispering "i'll be back" and hoping that in the short time you went to greet your friend he wouldn't disappear on you.

Hastily making your way over to the blonde haired girl you felt your face break out into the largest smile you've given the entire night. Historia wasn't typically one to go out and party so it was a pleasant surprise to see her for what felt like the first time in forever. As you greeted each other with hugs she explained that she was only there to spend time with Ymir- even though they had already spent the entire day together prior to the party, but in her words she just couldn't "spend the night alone".

The entire group was still gathered together in the same area, completely unbothered by what was going on around the rest of the house. Your eyes scanned the area hoping to still find Eren lurking nearby, and to your pleasant surprise there he was- standing with another unfamiliar boy with ginger hair deep in conversation. Smiling to yourself momentarily glad that he hadn't left you hanging just yet, another familiar voice snapped you out of your trance.

"Are you gonna sleep with him?" Your head turned towards the direction the voice was coming from. Right beside you was none other than Connie, grinning lazily as he took a sip from his drink and raising his eyebrows and looking between you and Eren as if he was expecting an immediate response. "You've got that look, y'know...the one you do when you're whipped."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's that look, you know what I'm talking about. It's almost the same look that you give-" Almost instantly he stopped speaking, as if the words accidentally left his mouth without any thought. You watched his face contort from embarrassment as he downed the rest of his drink, shaking his head in dismissal.

He noticed the way you looked at him.

You didn't know which was more frustrating, the fact that he actively knew how you felt about him yet rubbed it in your face without even intentionally doing so, or the fact that he didn't seem bothered by it at all. 

"He's a hot guy I don't see why you shouldn't." He tried covering his tracks, but the attempt was more embarrassing than the initial slip up.

"Maybe." Was all you said before excusing yourself from the group once more and making your way back towards the newly acquainted stranger. The closer you got you watched as his eyes landed directly onto yours, like was anticipating your arrival. That same warm inviting smile greeted you, and the red headed boy he was talking to immediately excused himself from the area.

"So you weren't ditching me!" He joked, holding out one of his hands for you to take. "Take it. Follow me." Without protest you gently placed your hand in his, wondering where he intended to take you. As you took his hand he immediately started walking the two of you through the house, rubbing your palm with his thumb to assure you that you were fine.

"Where are we going?" You felt heat pool at the bottom of your stomach both from anxiety and arousal as he led you up a staircase that was crowded with people.

You already knew where you were going. You already knew what was going to happen once you reached the top of those stairs. Part of you just thought that maybe if you asked him out loud he'd feel some sort of embarrassment and regret taking you with him, but he didn't. Of course he didn't. Without any word of reply you submitted, following silently as he led the two of you into a bathroom.

The sound of muffled music and laughter was the only thing you could hear, the room being uncomfortably silent as the two of you stared at each other, wondering who would make the first move. He leaned against the sink counter and scratched the back of his neck lightly, messing up his bun in the process. It felt like a lifetime went by while you continued to stare at him and you watched as his eyebrows furrowed slightly like he was grappling with himself. Like he wasn't sure if he really wanted to go through with it.

"Fuck it." You could barely hear him whisper the words before grabbing you by the waist with his left hand, pulling you flush against his warm body, and holding the back of your neck with his right. The moment you were situated in between his legs his lips softly crashed into yours in such a swift movement you were almost completely caught off guard.

A low throaty moan escaped your lips for a split second, unable to hold it in by the sudden unexpected sensation he gave you. The way his lips moved against yours was enough to make your knees go weak. His lips were sickeningly sweet with the slightest taste of salt from the beers you assumed he had to have consumed that night, and holy fuck did the taste drive you mad. You gripped onto his shirt for some sense of stability as he moved his right hand to wrap around your throat, applying the perfect amount of pressure against your airway. For a split second you dared to wonder if this was what it would be like to kiss your best friend. Would he handle you with the same amount of care? Would he be rougher? Gentler? What would his lips taste like?

Before you could allow yourself to be consumed by your thoughts Erens movement pulled you back to reality. Lifting himself from the counter he slowly walked you backwards, refusing to break the kiss or ease up on your throat until you were seated on the lid of the toilet seat. Sloppily dropping yourself onto the seat you whined as he pulled away from the kiss, looking down at you as he stood towering in front of you. His grip on your throat tightened ever so slightly and you tilted your head back in ecstasy, slowly coming undone by the simplest touch. Without consciously realizing it you felt your hands make their way to the hem of his pants, unbuttoning them hastily and fighting to get the pair of jeans down his legs.

"You look so pretty from here." He started, taking his other hand and gently rubbing your bottom lip with his thumb. Slowly pushing his thumb into your mouth he hissed at the contact of the warmth from your tongue pressed against his thumb, and you began teasingly sucking it at a slow pace, ever so slightly bobbing your head and looking up at him, maintaining that same eye contact that you knew had him on a leash.

"Fuck."

Finally getting the barrier out of the way you softly dragged your fingertips against the outline of his hardening length, moving with a painful slowness that you felt his grip on your throat tighten even more, almost losing control of his actions as he began to lose himself in the pleasure he felt.

"I know you did this shit on purpose I swear to god Connie-" The voice immediately stopped as the door opened, revealing a flustered Sasha with some sort of spilled substance on her top. Both of your heads snapped towards the door as it opened and Erens hand immediately left from its grip around your throat. The two of you stayed frozen, unsure of what to do as the silver haired boy came into sight, unaware of the situation. Without assessing the situation he opened the door further, attempting to get to the sink and that was when he realized he had just walked in on the two of you- with his ex.