{022} darry- the park (part 1)

today was going to be a tough day

you promised your friends Christina, Allie and Ana you would hang out with them 

not too bad right?

WRONG... THEY WERE BRINGING ALONG THEIR BOYFRIENDS

christina was dating ponyboy, allie was dating dallas and ana was with sodapop. ofcourse their friends, a greaser gang, was coming along too but your friends already took the hot guys. 

you could flirt with steve a bit but from what you heard he was talking to someone named ava and his teeth and nose didnt exactly sit with you ...

johnny was too cute 

and two bit... no. he- no just no. 

but wasn't there seven guys in the gang? maybe.... you didnt know. that math test today restricted your brain from thinking properly for at least the next few days. ugh quadratics. when would you even use that in real life anyways *insert eye roll here*.

you shook math and all its equations out of your head and got ready. some simple leggings and an oversised sweatshirt would do.

(okay just pretend this is in the present heh)

_________________________________________

you heard a knock at the door

"coming!!", you shouted, and quickly walked towards your door

opening the door you saw your friend ana here to pick you up. she was wearing black sweats, her brand new white airforces and a grey crop top showing quite a bit of cleavage.

"hey y/n", she waved

"uh ana whats with the shirt", you paused, "you do know were playing football right?"

she rolled her eyes, "yes duh"

you were so confused. her boobs could literally fall out of that shirt it was so low. "then-"

"GIRL CHILL!", she interupted you

"but-"

"my knee is still bad from surgery remember?", she laughed, "i cant play sports on it yet".

"ohhhhh im so sorry", you felt bad now

"nah its fine, me and sodapop will just end up making out by the fountain most of the time anyways", she giggled

"oh my goodness ana", you laughed, "lets just go pick up the girls".

"oh yea allie went with the curtis' with dally for dinner and christina lives right beside them anyways so we can just go to their house"

"oh okay thats easy... also ana i realy need a boyfriend, we need to find me one".

you didnt think she would respond since she was too busy texting but you thought you heard her say 'yes you will date karen'. you didnt respond back but were kind of confused. 

who was this karen? who would even name their child karen in the first place? and what the fuck did she mean.

________________________________

*time skip to when they get to the Curtis' house*

"hey ana, hey y/n", allie waved as she exited the house with dally's arm wrapped around her waist

she was wearing grey sweats, a black FRIENDS hoodie and some black runners

"hey guys", you waved at dally, and ana jogged inside the house to find Soda and you could see him wrap her in a huge hug through the window