{049} gym class

Ponyboy:

mark: 94%

- very fast runner, and does good in all the sports. except tennis (his hand to racket coordnation isnt that good)

- poor guy never gets to pick his partner since darry chooses him before anyone can even get the chance

- "gym is the colour orange"

Sodapop:

mark: 100%

-suprisingly soda does very well in gym. we think he got a better mark than the rest of the gang because 1. HE DOESN'T SMOKE    2. the teacher thinks hes cute (again)

- always partners up with steve. ALWAYS. once the teacher had to pry them apart. is it because they glued themselves together? we will never know...

- "I cAll bEiNg tEaM cApTaInNNNnnNn" 

Dally:

mark : 86%

- could get a better mark if he actually payed attention in class. and by that i mean to anything other than the girls asses.

- his long legs provide useful in basketball...

- "aye man look at that chicks ass over there huh?" 

Johnny:

mark: 95%

- the little squirt is very good in gym. hes also very speedy

- on karate days HE MAKES SURE HES PARTNERED UP WITH A SOC. WHY? SO HE CAN KICK THEIR FANCY ASS

- also mumbles about the socs alot in class "look at them over there" "their not even that good" "hah Cherry can kick a soccer ball for the life of her" "ew Bob he can get out"

Darry:

mark: 99.4%

-he gets triggered... alot

- sometimes when the sub. doesnt know what to do he takes over the class and flexes in the weight room *insert eye roll*

-  "hey pone *breaths* can you uh *breathes* do something for me *deep raspy breath*".
(hes def. secretly been smoking)

Steve:

mark: 64%

- he rarely shows up to class. weird... 

-he always takes his shirt off for the ladies and shows off his abs

- his locker in the change room is stocked with chocolate cake. its made the whole locker room smell like pastries. which isn't too bad considering its better than B.O.

- "AHWHOOOOOO" *howls when his team wins* 

Two-bit:

-mark: 87%

- would get a better mark if he didnt show up to class half drunk and high all the time 

- cracks jokes all the time that once Johnny tackled him and started beating him up. they both got detention after that...

- *cant stop laughing at random shit*

also sorry for not writing in a while schools been rly busy lately