Chapter 21

A- "So why did you bring me here?" She asks

B- "Well I wanted to get between me and you straighted out" I say letting out a sigh

A- "I-I just am over dramatic, I just hate people yelling or screaming" she mutters

B- "Its ok." I say giving her a small hug.

We talk for a while and think about if we should get the relationship going or take the break. We walk out the cafe and walk down the streets. We walk Times Square and go into M&M'S World and look around. We go up the escalator and she gets a tube and puts M&M'S in the tube. I stare at her in awe.

A- "What? We you look like that?" She says grabbing her tube.

B- "Nothing. Just never saw a girl get so many M&M'S" I say laughing.

She giggles and goes back down the escalator and I follow. She goes to the counter and she gets this chocolate ball covered with chocolate and white chocolate on a stick. Honestly still shocked how she can eat all that. We walked out the store and walk back to the hotel. We go to her room and sit down on the chairs on the balcony.

A- "What any?" She asks waving her M&M'S around.

B- "Nah. Im good" I say looking into her eyes.

A- "Okay. Suite yourself." She says shoving M&M'S in her mouth.

She still looks cute with or without a mouth full of food.

A- "Ya know Bil. I really had a really fun time with you today." She says smiling

B- "I did too" I say admiring her pretty smile.

She moves in closer to me. I start breathing heavily. Fuck it. I pull her in closer and kiss her. I missed her soft lips. She pulls away slowly.

A- "I missed your kisses." She says smiling

B- "I missed your kisses too" I say nervously.

A- "Awe. Don't be Nervous baby" She says picking me up.

She brings me into the room and puts me on the bed. She comes on the bed a lays next to me. I lay my head on her chest and listen to her heart beat.