Chapter 3

Time skip:

That sunday morning I woke up and smiled and saw my phone had a notification. I unlocked my phone and smiled at who messaged me.

Kastuki-Chan💥:
Y/n wake your lazy ass up and get ready to meet me at the park. It's what you want isnt it? Cuz if I just got up and got changed for no fucking reason. Imma beat your ass.

I giggled and replied.

Me:
I'm awake. I'm getting ready now 🤪

I put my phone away and got changed into my outfit and styled my hair.

I skipped downstairs and grabbed two lollipops.

"Where you going?" Mumaguri asked.

I turned to him

"Out with my friend. I'll be back soon"

Everyone says bye and I walk out and message Blasty boom boom man that I'm in my way.

Kastuki-Chan💥:
You better be since I just left my house. And if I find out this was all some mind of sick prank imma break your big ass head.

Me:
Heyyy.
My head isnt that big asshole.

Kastuki-Chan💥:
Whatever. Just hurry up already. God sake. Your so slow.

I giggle and walk faster to the park and see him swinging on the swing. I walk in front of him and smile.

"Hey Kastu"

He looks up at me and looks up and down at me and his cheeks go pink and roles his eyes and stands up and starts walking.

"Hey where we going?" I asked and followed him.

"To the arcade obviously so I can beat your ass in space invaders"

"Oh yeah? Well I need to beat your ass in every game in there"

"Really?" He chuckles "I'd like to see you try"

I gasp.

"Well then bitch your gonna need to put on a strong pair of glasses to make sure you see how clearly amazing I am at arcade games"

"Your gonna loose"

"Wanna bet?"

He immediately starts running and I gasp and run after him laughing. We make it to the arcade and I pant and lean my back on a wall.