Chapter 10

I run to the arcade with Kastuki still chasing me and when I made it I smiled and he pushed me to the floor. I laughed and rolled on my back and looked up,he loomed over me smirking with the sun behind his head and you can really see his features.

My eyes widen and he holds a hand out for me. I look at it and grin and grab it, but pull him down with me with him yelping. I laugh and were both on the floor, looking at the sky with Bakugo grumbling while I close my eyes and holding my stomach since it hurts. People walk around us and when I stop laughing, we both stand up and run to space invaders and start playing.

I was decent -well at least. More decent then I was last time- but still lost.

I grunted and I can feel Kastuki smirk at me.

I clench my jaw and kick the machine, before I walk over to the hammer game with him following me.

I put my money in and pick up the hammer, and when the game says go, I hammer down the button with the hammer really gently at a certain angle and I get full marks. I smirk and yawn and stretch a little.

Bakugo scoffs and I turn.

"What's wrong Kastuki-Chan? Got a little jealous of my score?" I smirk.

"Fuck no! IM GONNA GET A BETTER SCORE THEN YOU! JUST YOU WAIT!! ILL WIPE THAT SMUG LOOK OFF YOUR FACE!!"

He puts his money in and picks up the hammer and hammers it down and the bell dings and we both got the same score.

He grunts and I chuckle and we carry on playing.

After we play for more games and eat more snacks.