Part 39

-Jake-

"Do you think he saw the box under his bed?" Tara asked me as we were at the taco bell drive thru

"Maybe, i dont know. But later if he leaves the house, im gonna go into his room and check if its there or not" i said

"I mean, bro! I put some good shit in there! He better have used them cause i spent a couple on those blunts and pills man!" Aryia exclaimed from the back seat

"Ill pay you back bro, dont worry about it" i said as i grabbed the food from the window.

"Hey! Thats mine!" Tara said as she and Aryia were fighting the food

"Shut up! Its mine now! Anyways, why do you want him to smoke so bad??" He asked me

Thats the second time that question has popped up... Tara first asked me that at a part we threw a couple months ago. I didnt even answer her, i just ignored her. And of course, i ignored the question again. Im not even gonna lie to you... i dont know why but i just want to see him break...

-

-Tara-

"Do you want me to get Y/N and Colby out of the house so you can check if the box is still under his bed?" I whispered

"Hey, we're gonna go watch the sunset at the beach. Wanna come? Y/N and Colby are coming" Corey asked us

I laughed and looked at Jake and whispered "haha, never mind, problem solved"

"Nah man, yall go ahead. Me and Tara are gonna watch The Office, have fun" Jake replied as Corey nodded.

We waited for about 10min to make sure they left. I kept looking out at Jake's window to make sure the car left.

"THEY LEFT! CMON!" I yelled out as i ran to the living room

Both Jake and I bolted upstairs to Colby's room. He opened the door and we made our way to his bed, both of us bending down to see if the box was still there.

"Its- its not here" i said as i looked at Jake

"He probably hid it somewhere" he said as he was looking around the room. Opening drawers, checking the closet and bathroom.

I decided to do the same. I started from one side of the room as Jake started at the other side.

-

-Jake-

30min go by and we havent found anything. We both searched his room, the entire room, even the bathroom. I stopped and started to think where it would be.

"I THINK I KNOW" i blurted out

I ran to his bathroom and checked under the sink

"I remember we played hide and seek one day and i hid under his sink. He had this 'container of cleaning supplies' under there. I accidentally kicked it and a bottle fell out of it and a few pills fell from that small bottle. He told me that it was some sort of tiny pill that unclogs the toilet."

"Are you serious? Did you believe him? Cause my dumbass would have" Tara said as she laughed

"I didnt ask him anything, i left when he found me" i said as i was going through the things under the sink.

I took the container and dropped everything it had on the floor. 

"This?" Tara asked as she picked up a small bag

She opened it and there they were. The blunts and pills. He hid them in a bag instead of the bottle, hmm. I took the small bag and headed back to his room. I went straight to his bed and put the small bag under his pillow.

"I put everything back under the sink, we should go" Tara said as i followed her out of his room.

-

-Colby-

"Thank you!" I said as i got our drinks from the barista.

"Mmhm, Starbucks always smells so good when you enter" Y/N said as i agreed with her

"Okay, now we can go home" Corey said as we walked out of Starbucks towards the car

"That was a beautiful sunset we saw you guys. And the waves hitting were so calming to" Corey added

"It was!! We should do this more often. It was fun and relaxing" Y/N added

-

"Ahhh, home sweet home" i said as i ran up to my room.

"Wait for me Colbs!!" Y/N yelled out as i laughed at her

"I just came to change into some sweats baby" i said as i sat down on my bed, taking off my shoes.

"Here" i told her as i gave her a hoodie and some shorts. She changed quick and said that she would be downstairs waiting for me.

I changed and decided to bring my small blanket but i heard my pillow fall to the ground as i looked back. And i saw a small bag... i already knew what that bag was. I went to my closet and hid it inside one of my duffle bags. I shut my room door as i left, heading towards the living room since everyone was there. When i entered, i sat next to Y/N. Locking eyes with Jake as he had a smirk on his face. Its Jake, i told myself. 100% Jake. Jake and Tara were the only ones home when i left....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Should i keep adding the texts, Instagram posts, etc??? Or should i just not add them?? Please reply!!! From my opinion, i feel like i shouldn't add them anymore cause it takes forever 🙄