[ 2 ]

❤︎

"saki?"

who else would it be you dense ass bitch? jesus?

my annoying cousin gave me a small wave before going back to whatever he was doing. not surprised tbh. i made my way to my new room and started unpacking. yes, i live with akagi now because my parents sent me away.

i was putting the finishing touches on my room when my cousin came in and literally dragged me to the living room.

"we've been calling you for half an hour now!"

"s-sorry, i'm not used to being talked to" i mumbled.

they all looked at me confused but decided not to ask about it. akagi handed a full bag to his mother while she waved me over to the couch. i hesitated but followed her instructions anyways.

she opened the bag and pulled out a white, maroon, brown and black uniform. "from now on you'll be going to inarizaki high with michinari"

well what the hell we gone do now?

i slowly took the bag from my aunts hands and bowed out of respect. i excused myself and went back into my room. i looked to my left and saw a box that i've never seen before. i picked it up and sat on the edge of my bed.

'i know you don't like people but what's the harm in having social media?   -michi'

what does that mean?

i opened the box to see another box, an iphone box? there it was, an 11 pro. bro why tf would i need this? i'm perfectly fine with my 7+. well i'm not going to be rude.

i set up the phone and only downloaded tiktok and instagram cause why would i need anything else? i plugged the phone in and tried my hardest to go to sleep early. i mean i do start my new school tomorrow.

i couldn't fall asleep so i did what any crazy gyal would do, knock themselves out with a piece of wood😋

night night saki.

— time skip —

walking down the street, trailing behind my cousin, earphones in, not giving a single fuck. my head was down, mainly covered by the black hoodie that lies beneath my ugly school uniform.

black crew socks that are supposed to be worn only by boys were on me. why? because i have no presence. nobody will see me anyways.

at least that's what i thought.

"we have a new student today- where is she?" the whole class looked around when in reality i was right in front of their faces.

"i'm right here" i said with my normal bored tone. the class stared with shocked expressions while one boy in the back laughed.

"c-can you introduce yourself please?" the teacher asked. i rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. "the names akagi saki. please take care of me ig"

i could hear my teacher growl behind me. "take a seat by suna. suna raise your hand" the boy that laughed raised his hand. did he notice me?

i started walking towards the seat when the teacher stopped me. "this is a warning. you are not allowed to wear those socks nor that hoodie."

i looked her dead in the eyes and sucked my teeth. "listen sEnSeI, i am a shadow so let me blend in with those of my kind yeah?" i turned around and sat down.

"psst"

"psst"

am i hearing things?

"psst, new girl"

"eh? you're talking to me?"

"yeah. my names suna rintaro. i can't believe they didn't see you"

"eh?! you saw me?"

"i mean yeah. was i not supposed to?" he cocked his head in confusion.

"well nobody notices me so it's only natural"

"well you seem cool. are you like akagi's long lost sister or something?"

"cousin"

"makes sense" he nodded in understanding. idk where these social skills came from but it feels so natural. ew.

"do you play a sport or something?" i asked. why did i ask? how am i supposed to know? "yeah, volleyball" i just know my eyes lit up.

"what position??" i asked eagerly. "middle blocker. it seems like you play so what position?" he asked me. "all rounder but i'm mostly the libero like my cousin"

"you should try out for the girls team. when you do tell me, i wanna see how good you are" he said with a teasing smirk.

i rolled my eyes and agreed. this is going to be a long year.