[ 4 ]

❤︎

"i didn't know you were that good" suna said with a smirk. "well you didn't ask sir" i put the last of my things in my bag and swung it over my shoulder.

"thanks for talking to me or whatever" i mumbled. he raised an eyebrow, "are you hated by many?" i just shrugged and walked toward the door. "i'll tell you when i trust you!"

"so you're willing to trust me?"

"URUSAI!" i shouted while slamming the door closed. my face felt...hot? am i sick or embarrassed? damn i can't even differentiate between them smh.

i walked to the gate to see akagi standing there with piss hair and his twin? "we're just waiting for suna" "just when i thought i got away from him" i sighed.

"is he really that bad?" my cousin asked. i shook my head. "he's one of the few people i can stand. i just hate people period"

"nice to know i'm special"

"don't let your head get to big" i said, voice laced with sarcasm. we were walking when i finally realized that they were coming to the house.

i started silently panicking so i didn't realize them trying to get my attention. "saki?" "huh- oh sorry" i said rubbing the nape of my neck.

"you probably already know me but the names miya atsumu, the better twin" he said in a cocky tone with an excessive wink. i've never cringed down hard.

"sorry about him. i'm miya osamu, the actual better twin" he said in a calm tone. i totally agree. "i'm akagi saki, nice to meet you miya-san and piss hair"

"hey! what's with all the names" atsumu whined. "well you're loud and obnoxious like bokuto-san so you both get names" i shrugged.

"you know bokuto?" "yeah. he was the one that found out that i play volleyball. they tried to make me play for their girls team but that was my last week at fukurōdani" i explained.

"so you know the prettiest setter?!" akagi asked. "yup" i said popping the p. "of course she knows me akagi. don't ask dumb questions akagi" atsumu said.

i sweat dropped and started walking faster. "she wasn't talking about you dumbass" i heard suna say. i got to the front door and waited for the others on the bench.

when they got here, akagi opened the door and went straight to the living room. "saki don't you dare go to your room" akagi said with a glare. okay big guy.

i rolled my eyes and sat on the far side of the couch. in 2.2 seconds the twins were fighting and suna was recording. i curled up in a ball and watched osamu beat tf out of atsumu.

they are pretty entertaining. i grabbed the remote and put on blue spring ride. the scene where futaba had her head on the table and kou came downstairs was coming up and the twins were still fighting.

"y'all better stop fighting and stfu before i miss one of my favorite scenes!" i shouted with a mean glare. the twins immediately stopped and sat down.

"i wish i had that much power" suna said. "you do have that much power you just like to see them fight so you don't stop them" akagi said while rolling his eyes.

suna shrugged and laid across the couch, invading my space. his head was near my thigh so i chopped him on his forehead. "what was that for?" he hissed. i ignored his question and smiled.

he huffed out and turned to the tv. i was fan girling over futaba and kou when i got a pillow to the head. i slowly turned y head towards the boys and akagi immediately started running. what a pussy.

i rolled my eyes and went to kitchen to get some leftover onigiri balls. i walked out to see osamu drooling at the sight of MY food. i wasn't in the mood for a whiney osamu so i just gave him the food. he bowed multiple times before devouring every last rice ball.

i sighed and went back in the kitchen. i decided to cook since akagi's cooking is straight ass, his parents aren't home yet and because those fatasses will start complaining soon. i made chicken tempura and rice because...idk i just felt like it. i turned around to see everyone already at the table.

i sighed and put the two big bowls in the center of the dining table. while they waited patiently i got my plates and sat down. one plate had chicken tempura, another had rice and the last had seaweed wraps. yes, there were seaweed wraps in a bigass plate. i need a big plate to make what i want.

"itadakimasu!"

they all dug into their food until atsumu started choking. disgusting. i started cutting up my chicken. i wrapped the small pieces in rice and put it in the seaweed. i popped it in my mouth and my eyes went wide. the seaweed really brings it together...i think.

i taste them all at the same time. it was sooo good that i was sent into my own little world, not noticing the stare of the fox-eyed middle blocker. when i noticed i turned to him and gave him a closed eyed smile. before he could react i popped one of my creations into his mouth.

"this is...good omg can i have another?" he asked with pleading eyes. i popped another in his mouth and went back to eating. "so all i have to do is stare at a girl eating and she'll feed it to me?! cool" atsumu gaped in excitement.

"bold of you to assume that those girls are like me. also only did it cause it's suna"

"HEH?!"