[ 6 ]

❤︎

"suna what do i do?!"

i am currently panicking because we have a practice game against niiyama girl's high today. couldn't even mentally prepare myself. "calm down. i'm sure you'll be fine." he said.

--

i am NOT fine! my hair that was down my back is now to my shoulders. the bitch cut my whole ponytail then had the nerve to punch me in my nose. i tried to punch her back but my team stopped me so i did what i could, i pulled her hair. they tried to separate us but i didn't let go. then someone picked me up and carried me and the bitch i call my sister out to the court.

the coaches came and separated us. "keep your girls in check kodai!" their coach shouted. "excuse me? she's literally holding my whole ponytail in her hand and my nose is bleeding!" i shouted at their coach. she looked at my sisters hands and saw my hair.

"ah gomen" she bowed. i rolled my eyes and got a towel to stop the bleeding. "do you want her to sit out of the game" the captain asked me. "let her play. when i get on the court i will demolish her!" i growled.

"do you know her? you guys look similar" junya-san asked. "she's my sister, don't ask"

"so saki will have to sit out for the first set so kaori will take her place. now go out there and win!" "HAI"

they totally lost the first set. it was terrible. they barely got any points. niiyama was leading by at least 7 points the whole game. good thing my nose stopped bleeding. i got coach to cut the rest of my hair and i took out my elastic. i redid my ponytail- rabbit tail and started stretching. i looked at the other team and saw my sister smirk at me.

i started doing some passed with the captain while the coach talked with the team. it's time for us to go back on the court i pulled my team into a huddle because they were still tense and discouraged.

"remember that i do not talk when i play volleyball so you have to pay attention. idk why y'all so tense. we will take this set and the next, the first was just a warm-up." those simple words seemed to lift their spirits.

the game started and we served. they received it and spiked it down on our side quickly. "saki at least try omg" yua whined. a quick glare shut her up. i already have their timing down. they served and okami-san received it perfectly. miko called my name and i spiked it regularly to check their reaction speed. they picked it up and tried to spike it but i was already there.

i love seeing my sisters face when she's mad. oh yeah, she's standing right in front of me. how fun. now was captains serve. she got a beautiful service ace. the next time they picked it up. they sent it to my sister again and i just let the person in front of her block which means they got a point. now the setter was on the back line.

the other side had all knowing smirks on their faces and it just makes it funnier. they served and okami-san received it. i ran right under the ball and set it to junya-san. she slammed it on the other side and i smirked. their faces were priceless.

in no time we got to 25 but only with a 2 point lead. when we walked off the court yua pushed me and whispered in my ear, "you better try this set or your ass is dead" i tried not to laugh but i couldn't help it. i walked over to the coach and interrupted him.

"sorry to interupt but i did everything last set on purpose. now they think that i can't spike so they'll mark junya-san more, maybe two people on her which means only one on me. after a while they'll block me and junya-san will be free." i stated with a smirk.

"what if things don't happen like that?" "then we adjust to it. i will actually try this set. i refuse to let my sister win" "okay then"

i stand in front of my sister once again. she smirked at me and got ready. my team served and niiyama received it. they sent it to my sister and i blocked it. point inarizaki hehe.