Chapter 29

Jungkook's pov

I heard a loud bam and jumped up running to the bathroom, I opened the door to see blood all over the ground and a note. 

~You know where he'll be~ 

I sighed, the coven...again. I ran out of the room down to Jin's room (assistant) I explained to him everything that had happened and he agreed to help me find Jimin. I was worried sick...what if they hurt the pup. No...They just want me to go there to get him so I'll sign that stupid contract of Namjoon's. I refuse to give him my throne, he is not fit for it nonetheless he just wants it to expand is coven and gain wealth. 

2 weeks have gone by since they took Jimin, I still can't find them. Every time we get a lead on where they are staying there location changes and the magic covers it up. But why? I thought the whole point of taking him was to make me go to them. Or maybe they haven't and it's all been a trick. I got stuck in my thoughts and realized something, I stormed out of the castle and drove to Han river I went to the bridge and jumped off. I got shot through a portal and appeared in a dark tunnel with red glowing lights. I walked down the tunnel to the door and sighed "just how I remember it".

I walked down to the door and knocked, the door opened revealing a tired Yoongi. He smirked to me. 

"Finally you figured it out Jungkook" He face palmed and moved out of the way letting me go in.

I walked into the room and looked around, Yoongi was watching me smiling weirdly. "Where is he Yoongi"

"In the dungeon, You have to talk to Namjoon"

"Where's Namjoon?"

"I'll show you" He tapped my arm and I was in another room, I looked around seeing a door and opened it slowly. 

"Come in Jungkook, I've been waiting"

I walked in seeing Namjoon glaring at me I stepped closer to him our faces inches apart. "Give him back to me Joon I'm not playing around with you this time"

He just laughed and pushed me back "You will get him back when you sign the contract since you left us here....Y'know I miss you Kook."

"Namjoon I did what I had to, I didn't wanna be apart of this coven forever. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LET HER TURN ME INTO A VAMPIRE, Just for your experiments? Then when I find out the truth behind it and get power for myself you wanna be all buddy buddy again I think the think not."

"It wasn't like that Kook don't get angry when you never listened to our reasoning for it. Anyways that is in the past come with me. I rolled my eyes following him into the dungeon, I saw Jimin laying on the ground sleeping like a baby and my heart yearned for him. I smiled to myself seeing his tummy, It was growing so much. 

"Give him to me"

"Sign the contract"

"No"

He smirked at me and I gave him a confused look as Bogum appeared inside the cell with Jimin, He picked Jimin up by his shirt and threw him back down on the ground with unhuman force. I panicked, If they were gonna hurt him to make me sign it...there plan will work. I grabbed Namjoon "This is how you wanna play" I heard Jimin's soft voice speak as he looked at me. 

"Kookie....you found me" Tears fell from his eyes and my heart broke. I wanted to compel Namjoon to give me Jimin back but I know he and the others were all wearing vervain (Vervain is a not so common herb and a vampire's most known weakness. If a vampire makes physical contact with vervain in any form, it will burn them. If a vampire ingests vervain, the vampires throat and digestive system will be burned and they will become weak until it flows out of there system. It protects humans from the mind compulsion vampires use to control them in whatever way they may want.) So my compulsion was useless, I sighed not looking away from Jimin... I have to do it.

"What is the damn contract, let me see it and I want the real version don't use magic to cover it up Namjoon, I'm still a witch I can't sense it if you do" I rolled my eyes and he pulled the contract out of his pocket and handed it to me. I read it in my head quickly. 

~You are to let the 3 main members of the coven them being Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung stay where you are. You are to hand over all power to them if something happens to you, that you can't hold office anymore. They swore on the oath they shall not cause any injuries' to you to receive the power it's simply just a if.~

I sighed, it wasn't that bad....I hissed and signed it making sure they didn't hand me a fake or cover up the real one with magic. He smiled and hugged me tightly as Bogum let Jimin out, Jimin ran into my arms and I picked him up holding him in my chest ever so tightly. I looked at my 3 old coven members and bowed. "You will be allowed to move in whenever you want, just don't bother us. It won't be the same as before I don't want our friendship back so forget trying."

They sighed and looked down as I walked out holding Jimin. I took him back home and laid him down so he could rest, I rubbed his tummy feeling something move. I blushed it still blows my mind that I made it, I created something living that's growing inside my mate. It's still shocking, I felt someone enter the house and I kissed Jimin's cheek and walked down stairs. Seeing Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung, I looked at them in shock. "already Jesus, uh okay" I walked in the room down there by the dinning room "JINNN!!!!" Jin opened the door and hugged me I giggled and whispered in his ear "They are here, you can decide where they stay"

"Your highness there is only 1 room available the maids and scheduled allies have took the rest. We were planning to save that room for Nhi." I nodded and smiled "Well inform Hoseok that he will be sharing a room with someone and If it's okay can you have one of them stay with you for now? I'll have the Taehyung stay with me and Jimin"

"Yes your highness" Jin bowed and walked over to them 

"One of you will be sharing a room with me and the other will be staying with one of our trusted guards Hoseok. Taehyung you will be sharing a room with Jungkook and Jimin for now." I looked at Taehyung and he smirked at me I shook my head glaring at him. My heart ached and I walked away going back upstairs to Jimin.

'Why now...why did they have to bring Taehyung...they know- Gosh why do I still love him he hurt me so much....I have Jimin now I need to forget anything Taehyung and I had.' I spoke to myself and hugged Jimin nudging my face in his neck softly.