Chapter 38

Jimin's pov

I felt my heart slowly giving up and my mind drifted else where. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and floated out of my body. I could see everything going on around me and it hit me, I was dead.... I looked around and cried. I felt a pair of hand on my shoulders and I turned around to see Taehyung. 

"Jiminie no you have to go back"

"Taetae" I hugged him and cried more when I felt as if a strong force was pulling me back into my body. 

"No Taetae come with me taeee!!" I yelled and he just smiled and whispered but the whisper was ringing in my ears it was loud. 

"I'll visit you some way I promise I will find a way too Jiminie okay now Go make Jungkook happy!" I felt my eyes forcefully close shut and I was back into my body. I opened my eyes and took in a huge breathe and choked. But when I looked at the nurses they had wide eyes and I was confused. 

"What-" One of the nurses handed my a mirror and I looked at myself.

My eyes widened and I looked back at the nurses "w-why am I blonde" the nurse was practically drooling over me and spoke shyly

"U-uh it must've b-been a side effect of the s-spell" I smiled at her and nodded liking the new look. 

"Oh okay...where are my babies?" I asked and she smiled 

"They are getting cleaned up we will bring them to you soon I will send Jungkook back in here okay" She walked out happily and I examined my body realizing the wound from where they cut my open was cleaned and I rubbed the small line. 

"Woah....If only Taetae could come back and meet the babies" I frowned as one of the nurses walked in carrying to small babies and I sat up happily. 

I opened my arms and she set both babies in each of my arms and I kissed both of their cheeks and Jungkook walked in. He stared at me with his jaw dropped and I blushed at his gaze "Jimin you look so-" He scratched his head "nevermind" I smiled as he walked over and kissed my lips pasiontley. 

"baby I missed you they kicked me out..." 

"You would be freaking out the whole time kookie they did it for your own good" 

He nodded and kissed my forehead "I'm glad you are okay" He then looked at our 2 babies and jumped up and down like a child. 

"Jimin these are our kids oh my gosh...we have kids...." 

I blushed and nodded "what should we name them Jungkookie" He stared at the boy and then gave his bunny like smile and I furrowed my eyebrow. 

"Taeyong and the girl we name her Taeyeon" I smiled brightly loving the names and nodded 

"I love them okay!" his eyes suddenly widened and I was confused. 

"Jungkook what's wrong?" 

"I feel-" I cut him off when I saw Taehyung standing behind him

"TAETAE!!" He smiled and walked to me and looked at Taeyong and Taeyeon. 

Jungkook began crying and tried to hug Taehyung but he just felt through him. Taehyung frowned and I looked at Taehyung with sad eyes. 

"Taehyung why can't I touch you why did you do that why did you leave me AGAIN?!" He yelled the last part and Taehyung looked down in shame and regret. 

"I had to do it for you Jungkook....I love you and I couldn't admit it I needed to do this for you and It was worth it." 

"Then why are you back here?" I asked Taehyung making both of them look at me 

Taehyung smiled "I made a deal with the angels" 

"and that is" Jungkook asked sarcastically 

"I am Taeyong and Taeyeon's spiritual parent....like a god father but I'm an angel so I watch over them....In a way I will become their conscience will help them stir away from bad decisions and so....But unfortunately this is the only time you two will be able to see me again, after this I will be gone from your vision permanently. But I will always be here with them" Taehyung said caressing Taeyong's small cheek. Jungkook and I were crying our eyes out once again. I nodded forcing a smile for both of their sake I had to be the strong one since this was mostly between them. 

I soon fell asleep as well as Jungkook and Taehyung watched us the whole night but as he said when we woke up he was gone. Just gone. But we both knew he was still here with us even if we couldn't see him.