12. (bonus)

LUST DIDN'T EXPECT to get caught in the midst of a murder case that day.

It was a normal evening at his nightclub. He was actually on his way upstairs, a few very eager ladies following him, when the bartender stopped him.

"Some people want to talk to you, boss."

Lust frowned at him. "Lots of people want to talk to me. In more ways than one. Is it important?"

The bartender looked worried as he peeked over Lust's shoulder. "It's the cops."

Lust turned to see two cops standing at the doorway. He nodded at them before addressing the women behind him.

"Sorry, sweethearts, but it seems I won't be able to take you upstairs tonight." The women looked disappointed, but before they could get a word of complaint out, Lust smiled at them, making sure to render them speechless. "Don't worry. You can always come back. Let me go take care of this now, hm?"

He walked away before they could stop him.

The police presence in the club wasn't exactly reassuring. Some people had stopped dancing and were instead looking in their direction. Mostly, though, the club was dark and not many people had noticed.

Lust smiled at them as he approached. "Hello, officers. How may I help you?"

There were two of them, male and female. The female's eyes drifted downwards when Lust approached. Lust realized that his shirt was half unbuttoned.

He buttoned it up slowly, listening as the male officer spoke, though even he looked like he was having trouble keeping his eyes on Lust's face.

"We'll need you to shut this club down."

"I need to know why first, officer." Lust continued buttoning up his shirt, unbothered.

"There's been a murder," the female officer spoke up. "About two blocks down from here. The victim's corpse showed signs of forced sexual intercourse. We believe it could have occurred at this club."

Lust's hands stopped moving. He dropped them to his side, clenching them into fists. "Rape. You believe someone was raped in my club, then taken two blocks away and killed?"

"It's necessary we check this establishment, Mr. Kim."

Lust tried to calm the rage inside of him. Someone did that. . . under his roof. . .

They would pay for it.

He clenched his jaw. "Of course, officers. I'll shut it down right away."

.
.
.

The officers ordered everyone in the club to stay within Seoul until the investigation was done with. Technically, everyone who present at the club for the last 2 days was a potential suspect. All the buildings in the area were shut down along with the club, meaning Lust had no way to get back to Hell through the club's back elevator.

That was how he ended up on the doorstep of Greed's apartment, knocking on the door.

Now, he didn't want to intrude, but it wasn't like he had any other choice.

The door swung open to Greed. He was wearing an apron, and his hands were covered in what looked like cake batter. Clenched in his right hand was a rubber spatula. That all contrasted with the tattoos on his neck and arms, and---was that winged eyeliner?

"If you're here for sex," Greed said, "the answer is no."

"Oh, dear. And here I was hoping you'd shove that spatula up my ass."