5

A year after

ATSUSHI'S POV

The last chapter has ended, I'm here standing infront of you tomb, alone, continuing the life we once own.

"Hey, Do you remember the day you told me that I should be with the person I love? How can I do that if he's not here with me anymore? How come I can be happy If you're not here with me?" People's gazes are on me as they walk passed where I'm standing but who cares?

"You're the one who said you're not going to leave but you did" I added

My tears starts to fall, I brushed them off my face as the cold wind blows by...

I looked at the sky. It was dark. The people were leaving cemetery until I was the only one left.

"Hey Dazai, I'm sorry for not being there to save you.."

"I'm sorry for not being good enough to be with you"

"You said you love, Will you be happy if I can be with you now?"

"Maybe, Right now, We can't be together. Life is so unfair."

The heavy rain starts to fall when Atsushi Nakajima stabbed himself in front of the grave of Dazai Osamu."

"I love you.. Let's be together forever Dazai" he said and closed his eyes forever.

The Lifeless body of Atsushi Nakajima is lying infront of Dazai Osamu's grave. The rain is Falling so hard as if it's Atsushi's feelings that Slipped away after stabbing himself..

FIN