3

"Good morning Atsushi! Rise and Shine!" Dazai's loud voice woke me up

I glared at him and look at my phone to see what time is it and found out that it's still 5 in the freaking morning!

"How did you enter my house?!" The last time I checked I locked my door before I go to sleep so how?! HOW?!

"Oh! I have a spare key!" And he shows me his spare key

"You just barged into my house without my permission!" I rolled my eyes.

He just gave me a peace sign, He always do that whenever he did something I don't like.

And he looks cute whenever he do that.

"So, What do you want from me to enter my house without my consent?" I asked him.

"Oh! Let's meet later, I wanted to tell you something!"

"And Why not now?" I asked him curiously

"Because I want it to tell you later." He reasoned out

"Geez, Fine. What time and where?"

He caress his chin "Let's meet at the office at 12 o'clock!"

"Mhm okay"

"AM" He continued

"12 o'clock am?! Are you serious?!" I almost throw a tantrum because of that

"Yup" He replied popping the letter P at the end.

I just agreed. Knowing dazai, once he made a decision we can't change it anymore.

"Do you have any food here? I'm hungry!"

"You just barged into my house and now you're finding food! I don't have any!" I lay again on my bed and close my eyes.

I felt Dazai sat beside me. I opened my eyes and I saw Dazai looking at me intently. I just smiled at him and continued my sleep.

I woke up 10:15 am and Dazai already left. He left a sticky note in the Ref. saying that I shouldn't forget to go to office later.

He's crazy but I think I'm crazy too because I fell inlove with Dazai Osamu.