4

It's already 11:59 pm and I'm already at the office waiting for dazai.

I will really give him a lecture if he's late! I swear!

"Oh atsushi! You came so early! I'm just right in time, Look!" Dazai said who just pop infront of me and shows me a clock!

Where the hell did he get that clock?!

"Anyway, I have something to tell you." He said while looking at me intently

I suddenly felt a cold breeze touching my skin..

Jeez What's with the wind? It kinda iritates me.

"W-what is it?" Why am I stuttering?

"Well, Do you remember all of my suicide attempts?" Why is he bringing this out?

"Of course" I answered while looking  straight to his eyes

He suddenly looks away then smiled..

"You always saves me" I smiled suddenly because of the realization and then cough when he looks in my way.

"Are you tired of always saving me?"

"Yeah, So don't try to kill yourself again. Many people would be sad" Especially me

"Why are you bringing this up, Anyway?"

"Nothing! I just want to tease you a bit?" then he laughs

I glared at him but he suddenly became serious again.

"Do you like someone right now?"

"Why would you ask me that?!" My face suddenly become red, Good thing it's dark here.

"Nothing... But Do you like someone right now?"

"I'm inlove with someone right now" I replied then realization hits me. Why would I even tell that to him?!

"That's good! Congrats! I asked you here only to ask you that. You don't need to save me anymore. Just be with the person you're inlove with."

"Are you going to leave me?"

"No.." He said and then walks in the opposite direction of me.

"You know what Atsushi...I love you I really do." And suddenly, He was lost in the dark

I Feel  like I'm suffucating inside the building so I decided to head back home.

I didn't mind what he said cause I know he's joking. He always do that.