🌬️🍂 I'm Coming Home 🏡🌆

Hey💖 thanks for your support 🙏

Remember that Request Box Is Open 📦📬📭📮✉️📧📩📨🏷️🔖📝and send your request 😃🥳

I'm Coming Home ~ Skylar Grey

I think this song is about someone who has been away from many loved ones for a very long time. It could be about a soldier returning home after war or a fair maiden who was abused by the Noblesse Oblige. It sounds like she hopes all of the hurt and pain from the past will go away. She knows that her kingdom is there for her "somewhere". It sounds like she is returning to a familiar and beautiful place she thinks of as "home".

She has made some mistakes, but she knows that we all do.. We are all "human" to some finite degree. I think she lost the light - the love - of her life for a few years. Maybe she went to jail. This song is about surrounding herself with many loved ones/old friends, her Grandma, her Grandpas, aunts, uncles, brothers and sisters, ex-husbands, a Heavenly horse she loves passionately, a Kitty that gives her heaps of trouble, a well-meaning dirty hobo and possibly even some new friends. It is about celebrating a new beginning.

Lyrics ✨

"But We've Been Living As Friends (Yeah)

So You've Been A GUEST In Your Own Home (Come On)

It's TIME To Make Your House Your Own

Pick Up The Phone, Come On

---

I'm Coming Home

I'm Coming Home

Tell The WORLD I'M Coming Home

Let The Rain Wash Away ALL The PAIN Of Yesterday

I KNOW My Kingdom Awaits And They've Forgiven My Mistakes

I'm Coming Home, I'm Coming Home

Tell The WORLD That I'M Coming... Home..."

Enjoy 😄