🎼🎸About NIGHTCORE🎤🎶

Here something I found about Nightcore~

A Nightcore edit is a cover track that speeds up the pitch and time of its source material by 10-30%.

The name is derived from Nightcore, a Norwegian duo who released pitch-shifted versions of trance and eurodance songs, but now more broadly refers to any sped-up cover.

A Nightcore edit is a cover track that speeds up the pitch and time of its source material by 10-30%.

The name is derived from Nightcore, a Norwegian duo who released pitch-shifted versions of trance and eurodance songs, but now more broadly refers to any sped-up cover.

Nightcore is also commonly associated with Animé with many YouTube thumbnails of Nightcore remixes containing animé.

The Nightcore term was first used in 2001 as the name for a school project by Norwegian DJ duo Thomas S.

Nilsen Fiction and Steffen Olga Søderholm, known by their stage names as DJ TNT and DJ SOS respectively.

The name Nightcore means "We are the Core of the Night, so you'll dance all night long", stated in their website named "Nightcore is Hardcore".

The two were influenced by pitch-shifted vocals in German group Scooter's hardcore songs "Nessaja" and "Ramp! (The Logical Song)", stating in an interview Thomas said that "There were so few of these kinds of artists, we thought that mixing music in our style would be a pleasure for us to listen to" and "Nightcore has become a style of music, a way to make the music happier - 'happy hardcore' as they say."

'Nightcore' are two boys from Alta, named Thomas S Nilsen and Steffen Ojala Søderholm. We mix techno/dance music into faster and more happier sounds for your listening pleasure! Our name, 'Nightcore', means that we are the core of the night, so you'll dance all night long.

The duo set a template of a track in the style: a 25-30% sped-up (commonly to around 160 to 180 beats per minute) of a trance or eurodance song.

The Nightcore music has been compared to happy hardcore and bubblegum bass due to its fast tempos, energetic feel and high-pitched vocals.

Hope you all understand the theories. Sorry if I bored you all (◕ᴗ◕✿) (⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪