🥀💔 Silent Scream 🍂🌪️

Hey guys! Back again with another song 🎶

Because Autumn 🍁🌬️🍂 started, my favourite season ‘Fall’. Though where I live it's not icy cold or maple leaves falling sadly :') I would really love those maple leaves 🍁

I thought it would be a great idea to just sit down in this cold, windy day and write a interpretation of my own story. I'm also falling :) 🍂

At first I didn't know what to talk about, but then I remembered about this song 🎵 for a while it's really relating my real life and troubles in present time *sigh*.

But no matter what I've to leave with it hoping everything will be alright :) that's what I guess.

I am a wild girl and I don't behave like other girls do. I don't put makeup on, I don't wear pretty clothes nor I am a jerk (even though I feel like cursing but I won't) like them.

(Not all girls are bad but some are really weird and ya know what I actually feel? ... ‘Insecure’...)

My parents want me to be like them, because they think that I don't care about myself, how I look etc.

They don't understand that I only like dark clothes and I don't give a dang about how my hair is looking that day.

That doesn't mean that I don't care about myself, because I still look like a normal girl and not like trash.

They know that I've been hating myself for over 3 years, but they still tell me that you are not good at that or that and you are not like the other girls.

"You're wanting me to show more interest, to always keep a big bright smile, Be that pinky little perfect princess, but I'm not that type of child." – This verse tells you everything. Everybody wants me to be the pink prefection, but instead I'm the dark mess.

"Wanna put me in a box of glitter, but I'm just trying to get right out, And now you're feeling so so bitter, because I've let you down." – The truth... Every time they try to make me another person and it doesn't work they just get sad. After that I feel guilty, because I couldn't change, I just made them sorrowful.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT, JUST BE YOURSELF! I'm tired of pretending that I'm someone else.

I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THEM, I WANNA BE MYSELF, UNIQUE!

Silent Scream ~ Anna Blue

The song is about a girl, who is different from the other girs (by style and behavior) and she wants everyone to accept her as she is.

Lyrics 🍃🍂

"CAN'T You See How I CRY For Help

'Cause You Should Love me JUST For Being Myself

I'll Drown In An Ocean

Of Pain AND Emotion

If You DON'T Save ME Right AWAY

---

JUST Let Me Be

Who I AM

It's WHAT You REALLY Need To Understand

And I Hope So HARD For The PAIN To Go AWAY

---

And IT'S Torturing Me

But I CAN'T Break Free

So I Cry AND Cry, But Just WON'T Get IT OUT

The Silent Scream

My Silent Scream..."

The original video is the inspiration 🙂

See ya ~ 🖤💙🥀💔🙂