20

I woke up to a pounding headache.

I heard voices and then a loud bang. A woman's heels could be heard through out the room. Not long after I received a blow to the stomach repeatedly. I cried  for the kids I was about to loose the kids. The kids that would never see this earth until I smelt it. That perfume. I know it. I recognize it. It was in that final moment that she gave me a final blow to my stomach that I knew number 1 my babies are dead and number 2 this bitch is the cause of it and this bitch is none other than the bitch Rosalie Sanchez.

I passed out and by the time I woke up. I was in a hospital and Andre and his family was looking down at me.

He checked up on me and spoke to Vicenceo that was standing at the door.

"She is fine. The only bruises she has comes from her stomach. The babies didn't make it." the tears flown down my face as I looked at him. He knows. He has to know.

"We are sorry Katalaya. We were looking forward to having those babies." Lorenzo said whilst my father was standing in a corner silently watching me.

Then the bitch  spoke up and what's worse she hugged me and she didn't even bother changing her perfume. 

" We are so sorry for your loss. " she said.

" Everyone out. "My father ordered and they all left but Vicenceo.

" Vicenceo get out. "I said and as shocked as he was he left. The minute he left my daddy embraced me and hugged me tight. I cried like a baby. I sobbed and he rubbed me.

" I know who did it daddy. I know. "
He wiped my tears and he said.

" I know that you know. They told me it was Antonio's people. Kati, I am not stupid. I know it's them. I knew this would happen but I promise you Kati I had no choice but to leave you with them. No choice. "

" It's her daddy. Her and her dreadful father."

" Whatever you do. I fully support you. "He said.

" Thank you daddy. "

" I will keep in contact with you. For now, stay safe and lay low. " he said and than left.

I was discharged from the hospital a day later and left back to that dreadful house.

Days later I felt better physically so I decided I could hide in my room forever. I went down for breakfast and found Rosaline's father sitting there. Everyone else joined.

"So you lost the baby." He said with a smile on his face.

"what a pity." he said.

"It's for the best. Now my daughter and Vicenceo could finally be happy. Is it too early too mention my Rosa is pregnant." he laughed and I snapped.

"They did it. They killed my babies! They killed it and you knew!"I said and attacked Rosaline. I beat the living shit out of her. I beat her until I couldn't. They tried ripping me of f her but I wouldn't let go until Vicenceo sent a blow to my stomach. He beat me up and dragged me by my hair to the room where he tortured people. He tied me up and sent a blow to my head knocking me out.

I woke up from the sound of a whip on my back. I screamed I pain and begged them to stop but they wouldn't. I looked up and saw Vicenceo. He was the one who whipped me. It broke my heart to think that he was the one inflicting pain on me.

"You will learn to respect my wife or you will suffer you whore." He said and I cried.

"She took my babies. Our babies from me. She deserves to die."

"Not my wife." He said and whipped me again.

"You will obey her or I will whip you until you do. Rosaline come." He said and gave her the whip.

"Count." he said and she began whipping me.

"Count." He said and I refused.

They carried on with their torture for 15 days until my father burst threw that door and fucked Vicenceo up. He picked my tiny body up and carried me into his car. I heard shouting along the way and I passed out.