11

It's been a month and I haven't seen Vicenceo. No texts no calls nothing. I ignored it and went on with my own shit until right now. In front of me stood no one other than the Don Vicenceo De Marco with his lovely fiance Rosalien Sanchez. How do I know this? Because his loving father just made the announcement. That explained everything. A tear escaped my eye before I could catch it and I wiped it away quickly.

I looked at my father and saw a look of recognition in his eyes. He knew. That is why he begged me to come to this dinner with him tonight. He wanted me to know that V doesn't love me. He was only using me. I straightened up myself and sat at this God awful dinner trying to control my anger.

"How are you this evening Katalaya?" Lorenzo Vicenceo's father asked.

I looked at the devil and he was smiling that sinister smile. He always hated me. He and my daddy caught V and I kissing once and they both didn't approve. I put on the best smile I could muster and answered him.

" Very Good thank you Lorenzo. Congratulations on the engagement. I am sure you are very proud. " I said with a smile.

"Thank you. I am. She is beautiful, isn't she? She makes a wonderful daughter in law."

"Indeed she is." at this point my daddy stood right next to me.

"You and Vicenceo would never have worked out. Look at how he looks at her. Look at the love he has for her. It's a good thing the two of you never ended up together."

"You are right. He is a manipulitave bastard just like his father and a whore too." I said out loud.

"And just like his daddy he has a thing for young d fresh forbidden fruit." I whispered in his ear and than walked out to the garden.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around. My daddy stood there and he embraced me.

"I cared about him. I loved him daddy. He was the only person in the world that I wanted to be with." I said and my daddy just held me tighter. I lifted my head and looked him in the eye.

"I am leaving."

"stay until dinner." my daddy said and  I nodded.

We went back inside and joined everyone at the table.

I sat through the entire dinner in silence. I could feel his eyes on me the entire time but I ignored it. I finished my food and when dinner was finished I excused myself from the table and left.

I drove to my house. When I got there I stripped naked and took a long hot bath with a glass of wine. I cried a lot. I am not one to cry but this just broke me. He used me. He saw a broken beat down girl and used her. It was all a game to him. The hopeless I love you'd were all for nothing. I can't believe it. My heart has been torn apart.

I got out of the bath and went straight to bed crying myself to sleep.

I woke up the next day and found out I was pregnant. For weeks now I had been having visions and dreams about a baby and didn't understand why. Now I know. I am 4weeks pregnant and only one man can be the father.

To be honest this just made me even more depressed.

I am allergic to condoms but even than I was on the pill and it seemed to have failed me now.

I was devastated. How am I gonna love a baby when j can't even love myself. How am I gonna survive? The father is marrying someone else and if his family finds out they might kill me and my baby.

I have never hated my life as much as I do now.

Before I knew it I was in bed again crying myself to sleep yet again. Praying on death to come but all that came was sleep. This has been my life for the past three weeks. Eat sleep repeat.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🙏🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶