4

After Vicenceo left I finished with the cake and sent a driver to his house to deliver a piece.

He knew it was from me because he sent a text that read " the cake was good but not as good as your sweet delicate cunt" I smiled and texted back "Your delicate sweet cunt. Only yours mi amor." and he responded "but of course. No one else's." I smiled and put the phone down just as my daddy walked in.

"Your lover was here." he stated and I said yes.

"You fucked in my house."

"No daddy. I would never." I said and then blushed.

"Well my daughter he gave you something." he said and I giggled.

My brother and sister Luciano and Amalia walked in and I left immediately. They are twins. The same twins who has molested, bullied and abused me. I was paralyzed after I finished high school at the age of eleven for 8 months when they started shoving their fingers inside of me just for sport. Knowing full well that I couldn't move and inch of my body.

I hate them just as much as the rest of my brothers and sisters. All of them has abused me my whole life. None of them deserve my time, respect or attention.

I left to my room and slept the rest of the day and night away until it was ready for me to get up and get a lift to the airport.

I was up at 5am packed my stuff and was ready to go. My father walked in my room just as I closed my bag. 

"Morning papi." I said but was shocked to see Vicenceo instead.

"How did you get in? If papi sees you your dead." I said and he walked over me and kissed me then pushed me on the bed. I sat down and he dropped his pants. I sat up straight grabbed his long hard giant cock and started stroking it. He moaned and I smiled and proceeded to put the tip in my mouth and swirled it around in my mouth then pulled away and smiled but he wasn't having it.

"Don't fuck with me." he grabbed my head and slammed it down on his cock.
He throat fucked me hard and I enjoyed every moment.

He moaned and finally climaxed.

" Lay down." he ordered than lift up the little black dress I was wearing and took it off. He then wripped my underwear off.

The excitement that built up inside of me was killing me slowly.

He attacked my cookie with his mouth like a starved man God it sent me over the edge I came in his mouth and he said "I want it" and I responded by saying "it's yours".

"Not yet." he said and I complained.

"I want you to have it V. I love you. I want you to take my virginity." I love you V. Please. "

" Don't Kati. No. I will decide when. "

"And when is that! I yelled. Are you waiting for someone else to take it." I said out of anger and he slammed me down on the bed by my throat and said.

"You are mine and so will your innocence be." I made him angry.  I nodded and he started rubbing his cock on me very aggressively.  I moaned and he slammed my mouth shut cause I was a little to loud. He then shoved his fingers in me and pumped until it hurt and I exploded around his fingers.

I moaned and he kissed me.

"I am going to miss you. When will you be back?"
"In two weeks time but I wont stay here. I will be be at my own house. I bought a house for myself. Dont tell Daddy. I'll send you the adress once everything is finalized. "

"You know he wont allow you to leave. He is obsessed with you. "

" I dont care. I am tired off being abused in this house. Look at my back. It will never properly heal if I keep staying here. They will always try to kill me. You know they hate me. My brothers and sisters are evil and daddy always lets them do whatever they want to me. It hurts me. I cant take it anymore V. "

I said and started crying on his chest. This is the only time you will ever see me crying. Only ever with this man. He is the only person in the world that is allowed to teach me and do the things he does to me. He is my safe place. Forever and always or at least untill he decides I am not worthy of him anymore. I fear for that day to come. Just thinking about it hurts me.

"Its okay picola. You will be fine. I will take care of you." He said and I laid down on his chest and fell asleep again.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hi

Enjoy