•Cᴏʀᴘsᴇ Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ⚠︎︎

~Lilith; POV

~Lilith; POV.

I glared on the screen with disbelief in my eyes.
Toast killed me!

(Me = Lilith)

Me,"Noooo~!"

After I sat back in my chair, my eyes scanned the chat..

Me,"It was soo peaceful while I walked with Corpse and Sykkuno..."

I gifted a poutyface to the camera and read afterwards the chat.

Me,"Oh, I can still do my tasks? Thanks for telling me, »MimoWeeb«, thank you!"

I went to, at least, finish my tasks.
I just decided to answer some simple questions.

Me,"Have you ever wanted to play with Sykkuno, Rae, Corpse and so on? To be honest, I hadn't any "target" to especially play with them.. I mean, I don't know them really and if I really insist with playing, I could have asked them.. "

A meeting started and the others started to discuss.
I couldn't do anything, so I just took a sip of my coffee and started reading more questions.

Me,"Will you play with them in the future again? Ehm-.., I wouldn't mind. They're really nice and kind. However, the question is, if they want to play with me. It's just a matter of time, that I start to annoy them."

I just had to laugh.
But another question made me stop and re-read the question loud.

Me,"Are you a fan of Corpse? "

I started immediately to think about it...

Me,"No...? Hold on. I'm not sure.. I've heard of him but-..."

After I opened a "window" on my computer and tapped »Corpse« on google..

Corpse Husband?

Me,"Oh, that's the dude who everyone's simping 'cause of his hand?"

The chat agreed and started to simp!

Me,"Oh, that's him? He's trending on social media!"

————————chat———————-
cryingKid,"He's soo hot~🥵"
MinaSiSi,"He's voice is soo good!!!!"
TinaTina,"His hands-... oooof!!!"
Leonie73Leo,"I want to see his face so bad..!!!"
BadBitchNr1,"How can u not know Corpse?!"
MeroGold,"I would become gay for him!"
Corpse4ever,"He's soo nice and his voice is amazing!!!"
CorpseBride,"Corpse is my everything!"
CorpseHusbandfan,"Simps!🚨"
————————————————

[Btw, not every fan of Corpse Husband is a toxic simp!! Please don't feel offended! ❤︎]

Me,"Jesus, my whole chat is simping~ *laughs*"

I enjoyed reading some simp-comments 'cause this time, I'm not the simp target and I got something to laugh.

Me,"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I just heard of him but never watched his videos or streams.. "

I was sorry but not for the chat..
I felt kinda bad cuz I haven't spend attention to a streamer who already seemed for me very kind and funny..
I knew by myself how hard it is to be a streamer and youtuber, and it can really stress someone out!
When my community got bigger, I got some mental problems and I felt a lot pressure because I didn't want to disappoint anyone..!
I always felt kinda bad if youtubers or streamers knew me and I couldn't tell the same in the other way..
Everyone gave their best to be in that position and I felt also stupid for not knowing them...
I felt kinda bad but I insist to smile and laughed to the chat.

Me,"But now I know him! Not only him. Jack, Charlie, Lily, Rae, Sykkuno, ToastBoy, pewds and also Toast even if this bitch killed me-.., they all are really cute! Please support them all, because they're all very kind."

I already looked at the chat and was very happy for support all kinds of my community..