Iᴛ's Rᴀɪɴ ᴀ Mᴀɴ ☔︎︎☂︎︎

NotFluffyxx ~ I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
~3rd POV^

Lilith talked with Corpse for hours.
They laughed, they joked, they smiled...

Lilith,"Sadly, I gotta go now.. I got a meeting to attend. Hope, you aren't mad at me...?"

Corpse,"Totally not! Don't worry and have fun."

Lilith,"Okay, good. And have a nice day!"

She wished Corpse but also her community a nice day/night~ depending where her fans live and ends the stream after tipping once with two fingers on her lips and showing these two fingertips into the camera.
Her signature to say »goodbye«..
Literally a little air kiss to everyone..
And with that, she turned off the stream.

Lilith,"Shit, I talked so long with Corpse and forgot the time! I gotta hurry!"

She turned off her stream-equipment, before she leaves the room.
Lilith rushed to her bedroom and takes out new cloth to put on.

After changing, she packed her things she need, in the bag and leaves her apartment

The female influencer went out and made her way over the streets of L.A.
She was waving for a taxi whereupon one immediately stopped and let her in.

Driver,"Where can I bring you?"

Crybaby handed him the address.
She leaned back and looked nervous on her clock around her wrist.
She hates when she's late..

~Lilith's POV^

I sat nervously in the taxi and just waited to go out!
This meeting was more than important!
It should be a cooperation with NIKE..
They asked me for a collab' and if I'm honest-.. myself was also interested..
The plan was, then, to meet up with my management and some workers of NIKE, so we could discuss details.
I jumped off the taxi and paid the driver before I walked to a building. Securities were everywhere.
I spotted a crowd of people who had a specific merch on...