•Fᴏʟʟʟᴏᴡ~❤︎~UɴʙᴏXɪɴɢ

Mochy = Mochi (pronouncing)
~3rd POV^

Lilith went to sleep after streaming till in the morning and woke up again at midday

She opened her eyes and lay lazy in her bed.
After her cat Mochy jumped in her bed to lay next to her, Lilith petted him and in the meanwhile took her phone off the bedside table.
She tapped around on twitter and scrolled trough Instagram.
Surprisingly, Lilith remembered something, she wanted to do before she fell asleep...
She searched for the social media accounts of all streamers she played the last day with!
[Subscribe]
Her cat lay comfy next to her while she was on twitter.
————————————-
(Twitter)
@CryBabyxxxXxx
"I'll be soon online on YouTube.. who's with me? ('∀`=)"
—————————————-
She crawled out off her bed and entered the kitchen soon to make her coffee.
Suddenly, the bell rang..

Lilith,"Huh?"

She strolled over to the door and opened it to find an older lady behind it with a package in her hands.

Lilith,"Misses Addison, how can I help?"

Miss Addison was one of Lilith neighbours who lived in the house.

Miss Addison,"I've met the mailman and he had a package for you. I took it for you because we all know, that the mailman never rings the bell!"

Lilith,"Oh , thank you! That's really kind of you!"

Lilith just smiled at the old lady and her mood was immediately in good temper..
She gave the package to her and left after saying »goodbye«.
It was a huge package and it was kinda heavy..
She looked at the address..

Lilith,"The new merch!"

She jumped happy and went to her streaming room.
After she has put the box down, she quickly went to change her clothing.