Chapter 1

You were packing away after class when you teacher Will Graham walked up to you. He seemed nervous and was picking at his fingers. 

"(y/n) I need your help" he said. 

"Help with what?" you asked, putting your bag down again.

"Jack will explain" he said and beckoned you to follow him. Curious you followed him to Jack's office. You sat on a seat next to his desk. Jack watched you from the other side of the desk. Will sat down next to Alana and someone else. He was very handsome, clean-shaven and dark-haired. He wore a smart suit and held an air of importance and superiority.  You took your eyes of the man and looked to Jack. 

"Now (y/n)" Jack said, his fingers making a triangle shape on the desk. "We need your help. I wondered if Hannibal, you could explain"

The dark-haired man nodded and leaned over, his hand out to shake yours. You shook it. "It is a pleasure to meet you" he said. "We have a proposition. We want to you to talk to Abigail Hobbs"

You were taken aback. You had heard what happened in the news and in Will's lecturing. "Why?" you asked, looking back to Jack.

"I have heard great things about you (y/n)" Hannibal said, his eyes twinkling slightly. "Will sings your praises, and so does Alana."

"You also seem to have a lot of empathy" Will said. "It would be good for Abagail to talk to someone who isn't related to the case but still someone able to help her"

You thought for a second. It seemed good experience you thought. "Okay I will do it" you said.

Jack smiled. "Tomorrow at 4 Will, will pick you up from your flat"

"Great" you said, "Oh do I need to prepare anything?"

"Just you" Jack said. 

You walked out. You couldn't get that man Hannibal out of your head. He seemed so interesting. Knowing his name you remembered reading some of his papers. They impressed you and motivated you to keep on training for the fbi. You trudged back to your flat, enjoying the cool air which made you feel awake. You wondered why you and also what Will told Hannibal about you. You felt proud that the real Hannibal Lector, expert and now you saw it handsome man praised you.

When you got home you research some things about Abagail and tried to get an early night. You found sleeping hard and today was no exception, you stayed awake, staring at the ceiling and worrying about what would happen tomorrow.