Chapter 2

THICC ties (Is it bad I want to be tied up in them?)

You woke with your alarm blaring. It was 11 am. You crawled out of bed and got some tea and start notes for the class you had yesterday. It was a Saturday so you had no lessons. 

You finished your notes and watched some tv with a noodle pot in your hand. You finished it and cleaned up. You heard a knock on the door and you opened it. Hannibal stood at the door. "Hi?" you asked.

"I am sorry for the intrusion Ms (y/n)" he said. "However Will is indisposed at the moment so Jak wished for me to take you to where Abagail is staying."

"That's fine" you said. "Come in, I am just getting my coat".

Hannibal smelt the air. He smelt strong strong meaty flavour mixed with chemicals. He thought and went over to the counter and opened the bin. He grimaced, seeing the noddle pot, pot in the bin. He closed it and investigated the kitchen. You came down the stairs ready to see him leaning on the counter, his arms crossed. He smiled slightly when he saw you and headed toward the door. You opened it and he went out. You locked it behind him and walked towards Hannibal's car. It looked very posh and expensive. He opened the car door for you and you got in. Hannibal got in himself and started to drive away from the house towards the main road.

"So tell me (y/n)" Hannibal stated, breaking the silence. "What influenced you to train for the fbi?"

"Its kind of embarrassing," you said. "it was your paper" 

"Is that so?" he asked.

"Yeah, it was your paper and also my interest in murders and sociopaths. I kind of relate to them in a way, it might be my imagination or something else" you bit your lip a little.

"I am glad that my writings are inspiring the new generation" he said and smiled slightly. He turned into a driveway and towards a largeish house set back from the road.  He showed a staff outside his id and parked in the small car park. He got out of the car and breathed the air. He strode towards the doors, you in toe. 

You where given a visitors tag and Hannibal walked with you until you reached her door.

"I will be outside" Hannibal declared.

You nodded and knocked on the door.

"Come in" a voice said. Your heart was beating as you opened the door and smiled at the Abagail. She was pretty, with long dark hair and Doe eyes. She seemed sad and a scalf hid her cut mark on her neck.

"I thought it was a nurse" she said putting the book down. "Who are you?"

"I'm (y/n)" you said. "I'm a FBI in training and I came to just make sure you are okay and if you wanted or needed anything. We would be happy to provide anything you need"

"I just want to go home" she said

"Understandable" you said gently. "and I hope you will be able to soon. For now though just to make sure you are both physically and mentally well"

"I would like then some more clothes," she said. "And someone to talk to" she sighed. "I want to get out of here. It's so lonely and full of people either shouting out their trama"

"That can be a way for people to accept their trama" you said gently. "Will, Alana and Hannibal are all here for you and will listen to you. If you wish I can also do that"

Abagail nodded and you smiled. You brought out your phone and opened your notepad. "So what things do you need?"

You wrote down everything Abagail asked for and smiled. You talked with her for a while. She seemed to open up to you and chatted happy, seeing you as a friend like figure.

Abagail was in the middle of talking to you about what she was going to do when she left school when a nurse came in to say visiting hours are over. You got up and smiled. 

"It has been nice to talk to you" you said to Abagail. "I will get those things ordered. Phone me or ask Hannibal or Will to see me. I am always available."

"Thank you" she said. She smiled. 

You walked out of the room and saw Hannibal leaning on the wall. He smiled and you walked out together. 

"How was it?" Hannibal asked (Hannibal knew what happened. He had been listening in)

"It was good" you said. "She is such a lovely and clever woman"

"Has she taken to you?" he asked.

"I think so" you said. "and I will give the list to Jack to get it sorted."

You got onto your phone and started to text Jack the things.

"(y/n)?" Hannibal asked "Do you want to have dinner with me?"

You looked up at him and checked the time. It was quite late. 6pm.

"Where?" you asked.

"I enjoy knowing what I put in my mouth" Hannibal said. "So it would be at my house"

You thought. You didn't trust him properly yet, but you had your pepper spray in your bag in case he did anything weird. He seemed strong but you were trained in self-defence. "Sure" you said "I would be happy to"

Hannibal smiled and put the radio on. Classical music filled the car. You hummed along. Hannibal looked at you surprised. "You know Handel?" he asked.

"I love his music" you said. "It is my favourite composer" 

Hannibal raised his eyes. "What else do you like?" he asked.

"I love Britten, Mozart, Stravinsky and of course Handel." you stopped and titled your fingers. "I love all music"

Hannibal smiled. "Classical music is beautiful and so intricate"

You nodded and together you listened to the music as Hannibal kept driving.