•15• war of hormone

Your POV

"Nothing happened?!" You asked.

"Oh Great. Now we're stuck like this. Forever." Taehyung sighed.

"Look! She's glowing!" Emma said pointing at you.
Everyone looked at you with a surprised expression.

You looked at yourself. You were glowing like you just came out of a pool full of glitter. "Jungkook too!" Taehyung points.
There was bright white light coming from you two, that caused the others to squint their eyes.
The light turned so strong that it felt like day time. You shut your eyes when the white flash intensified.
The lightening and thundering grew louder and stronger.

"Oh no, am I gonna explode?" You mumbled to yourself, and suddenly the flash went off.

It's dark again.

You opened your eyes slowly.
"Guys?" You spoke, but this time, your voice was soft and feminine.
You were back into your body.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" You looked at your hands and feet, and hugged yourself. "I'M BACK INTO MY BODY!" you jumped in excitement.

You looked at the rest of the members. Jhope and Jungkook were dancing around with Joy and Namjoon was satisfied to be tall again.

They were all happy to be back into their bodies.

***

You guys reached back to your dorm. All the members were chatting in the living room meanwhile, you and Emma were helping Jin in the kitchen.

"Ah! Done." He said and served his dish in the plate. "Look!" He said, showing the dish to us with his head held high with pride.
"It's Amazing!" You said after you took a bite of it.
"I'll help you serve!" Emma said as she picked up the plates, and helped Jin take them out of the kitchen.

You were stirring vegetables in a pan when suddenly, you feel a hand around your waist. You gasped and turned around to find Jungkook.

"Jungkook! You scared m-" before you could continue he placed his index finger on your lips saying "shh..."

Your cheeks started heating up when you looked into his eyes. He pulled you closer, his face remained inches apart from yours.
He looked at your lips and then back at your eyes.
His closeness caused butterflies in your stomach. You bit your lip to prevent smiling.
He shut his eyes and leaned closer for a kiss, causing you to smile.
Before anything could happen though, you notice something. There's a strange smell filling the room.

A burning smell.

"Oh no the veggies!"
You quickly turn around, causing Jungkook to kiss the back of your head.

You turn off the stove and remove the pan. Jungkook opened his eyes and making a disgusted face.

He might have imagined his lips pressing tenderly against yours, but instead he just put his face into your hair.

You both quickly moved away from each other when you heard a voice.

"What's that smell? Everything okay?" Namjoon enters the kitchen.

"Yeah I just accidentally burnt the veggies..." You squeaked.
"How did that happen?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I just got distracted by a bunny." You quickly said and left the kitchen blushing.

Namjoon was confused, "There are bunnies in our dorm? What is she saying?" He asked Jungkook.

"Don't know" he shrugged and went out of the kitchen, leaving Namjoon confused.

.
.
.

You entered the bedroom and jumped onto the bed covering your face in the sheets. "I can't believe I just burnt the food. We could have kissed!" You thought to yourself.

Then there was something that hit you. Even if you and Jungkook start dating, how will you meet each other? Your house is thousands of miles away from here. He cannot leave this place too.
You can't live here. What are you going to do? You became sad thinking about the situation.

Suddenly the door creaked open, Jungkook entered the room and closed the door.
"So you're here!" He said as he walked up to you and sat on the bed.
His smile faded when he noticed your sad expression.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked tilting his head, trying to look into your eyes.
You sat on your knees and wrapped your hands around his neck into a tight hug. "Nothing..."

"I like you Jungkook."  You confessed.
He was confused. But he wrapped his hands around you and hugged you back tightly.
"I like you too." You released the hug and sat back down.

"I have a question by the way." You spoke up.
He nodded so that you can continue. "Why do you think our souls interchanged? Why you and me?"

"So you didn't want it to be me?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He was obviously not mad, he was just teasing you,
"No! That's not what I mean!" You shook your head. "I mean... it could have been anyone right? I just don't get the logic here." You explained.

"Hmm." He thought for a while, "Maybe we're soulmates." He replied.
"That makes sense." You nodded.
He smiled at you making your heart melt.
You kept staring into his beautiful eyes. The next second, he came closer to you, causing butterflies in your stomach again.

It felt like the time stopped when his lips met yours. He softly moved his lips against yours.
His hands gently traveled around your waist, pulling you closer. You straddled over him without breaking the kiss.
He tilted his head to deepen the kiss.
Your lips parted and he slipped his tongue in, creating a warm yet pleasurable feeling within your mouth.
He sighed against your lips and opened his eyes to meet your eyes.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Emma rushed into the room. "Sis you okay? I heard you burnt th-" she paused when she saw you on top of Jungkook.
"Oops wrong timing! ight imma head out!" She covered her eyes with her hands, turned around and walked back towards the door. "By the way, you guys have protection right?" She asks.

"Emma! What the heck?! We are not doing anything like that!" You defended yourself.
"Well sometimes kisses go way further you know." She said.

"Kookie. War of hormone. Remember?" Emma chuckled and left the room laughing.
"Emma you're dead." You murmured angrily.
"Oh come on she's just a kid." Jungkook chuckled.

"I know! She's a kid! But she knows too much!" You spoke in an irritated tone.
"It might be because of internet and fanfictions." Jungkook giggled.

"Yeah you're ri-.... Wait... How do YOU know about fanfictions?" You ask raising an eyebrow. Jungkook giggled and buried his face in the crook of your neck, with embarrassment.
"You're not as innocent as I thought Jungkook."

~
💜