[1]

☾︎ ☾︎ ☾︎

"If you plan on lazing around all day than you might as well just give up your title of being a goddess."

"Oh come on! I'm just laying down!"

Nanami complained as she stared at her familiar in annoyance, as she was about to talk again, Nanami was unfortunately cut off by onikiri and kotetsu flying inside the room in a hurry.

A small white dragon on their tail.

The fox gasped in surprise and kneeled hurriedly, his head on the floor before speaking, "The loyal familiar of Lady Nanami greets the white dragon in respect."

Nanami not knowing what to do just sat there awkwardly.

The white dragon took no mind of the girl and looked straight ahead and began speaking in a low voice, almost whisper like, "Your greeting has been heard."

He looked at Nanami with a blank face "The Mikage shrine is hereby invited to Lady Y/n's annual moon ball on the third week of April."

And with that, the dragon dropped a white envelope with a moon sigil in Nanami's hand and left through the window without bidding goodbye.

The young goddess staring at the envelope in awe "So pretty."

It was a white envelope with black edges and it looked like it was sparkling.

Once Tomoe was sure that the white dragon left completely, he finally stood up with a distressed expression on his face.

"This is not good! Absolutely not good!" he yelled in frustration as he began pacing back and forth.

"Who's Lady Y/n?" Nanami asked as she looked at the pristine name written in front of the envelope.

"Do not say her blessed name so casually!"

"Is she someone important?" Nanami asked curiously.

"Is she someone important-?!" Tomoe gasped mid sentence.

"Allow us to explain Lady Nanami," Onikiri and Kotetsu chimed in.

"Lady Y/n is the Goddess of hatred, pleasure, lakes, stars, necromancy, wine, ecstasy and our beautiful moon!" Onikiri started "Her grace was a blessing from the first Gods, she's one of the Sacred Three." Kotetsu finished.

"The Sacred Three?"

"Yes! The Sacred Three! The moon, the sun and the sea."

"And Lady Y/n has invited us to one of the most important events in history!" Tomoe explained.

"What should I wear then?" she asked already rummaging through her wardrobe.

"No no no! You will be wearing a kimono, one of the most beautiful and formal ones. The Mikage shrine has finally been invited so we must make sure she notices you." the fox explained as he glared at Nanami.

"Huh?" Nanami asked in confusion.

"The Mikage shrine wasn't always invited due to its previous owner's scandal." Kotetsu answered.

"Scandal?"

"Lord Mikage got very drunk one time and tried to ask Y/n-sama hand in marriage." Onikiri answered making Tomoe glare at the spirit.

"Is it bad?"

"Of course it's bad! Asking the hand of marriage of a goddess much more superior than you and much less drunk, is absolutely forbidden!"
Kotetsu and Onikiri stated together.

"So make sure to not make a scene and to not anger her or the other gods or the Sacred Three! If you do, only the first gods will know what your actions will befall to this shrine." he continued.

The brown haired girl looked at her familiar and to the envelope, "She's very important huh?"

"Nonetheless, starting tomorrow we will be working on your manners, posture, talking and all the things necessary for you not to embarrass us or yourself."

Without wasting more time, Tomoe stood up and left the room without uttering another word.

Nanami looked at the two spirits with a bright nervous smile,

"I can't wait to meet her."

☾︎ ☾︎ ☾︎