[4]

☾︎ ☾︎ ☾︎

"My lady please, step out of the water, you have a solar eclipse to create and your daily walk of blessing on the mortal realm."

"Just five more minutes, it's so warm here."

The servant only shook her head as she craned her neck to look at the giant woman leisurely lounging on the center of the immense lake as she played with a boat, one humans used to be exact.

"Your 30 feet tall self can bathe on the lakes of the mortal realm."

"Leave me alone Jenju, go lay with one of your little toys," she muttered tiredly as she layed in the lake, sending soft waves and making the lily pads and other multiple various flowers scatter all over.

"I would but we have a job so get your lazy ass up! We got work to do and prayers to fulfil- well most of them!"

The Moon Goddess only stared at the Sun God in disdain and threw a giant wave towards him but was blocked by him creating a fire shield and when he died it down he was met with Y/n's face right in front of him.

"Jenju, dear, I had in mind," she commented as she rested her chin on the back of her intertwined hands as her elbows were propped on the ground.

Jenju hummed in response as he looked at her unamusingly "Why don't we dress up as mortals and roam the mortal realm and go do shopping." she exclaimed as she whispered the word shopping.

After a moment of thought, he finally agreed making her laugh in joy as she twirled in her lake.

"Then we need to get our job done fast." he added as he now opened his arms wide open making Y/n smile.

Y/n would have never admitted it out loud but it was no lie that Jenju had the looks to die for.

The aquiline nose he sported complemented his prominent cheekbones. Handsome wan an understatement, his sharp jaw and his spartan shoulders spoke of strength. He possessed a latent, leonine power and always walked with purpose and authority.

His long hair was brighter than any glancing touch of the sun could produce, a color that reminded Y/n of a warm late-autumn day.

He always wore very little, trusting the darkness of his skin for camouflage for his reddened cheeks as he looked at the beautiful woman in front of him.

People had always remarked that his best feature was his entrancing olive-green eyes. Monolid shaped, they could be both piercing and shine whenever they were a-light with joy.
He was also quite flamboyant, that was obvious enough, he was a daring and darling character, the room always filled with his sonorous, rumbling voice. He was also quick to crack a joke or fire off a humorous retort. His stylish clothes was also a source of attention.

She dived into the water face first and when she got out, she was now in her normal height which was approximately around 178 cm.

As soon as she changed back, she sprinted right into Jenju's open arms and sighed relieved as a swirl of fire embraced her, completely drying her as he used his powers making her relax into his arms more.

"As much as I'd love to be in this position with you for a much longer time, we have work to do moondust."

It didn't seem like it but Jenju was a lot more responsible when it came to working and doing his job despite how people portrayed him and the lazy one was Y/n instead despite her calm and collected appearance.