[2]

☾︎ ☾︎ ☾︎

Today was the day.

The Moon Ball.

"Nanami from now on you don't stray away by my side, you don't talk to others, don't be loud and- just- just be quiet in general."

Nanami looked at her familiar in disdain as she huffed tiredly "This kimono is so heavy!"

"Hush!"

She was wearing a beautiful cream kimono fit for a Goddess and her hair styled in a modest bun, her bangs framing her face beautifully and as for Tomoe, he wore a beautiful and simple blue and black loose kimono.

They walked the steps of the countless stairs leading to the shrine of the Goddess of the Moon.

A beautiful small elf leads Tomoe and Nanami inside and oh my, was it a sight to behold.

It was an all-white beautiful shrine, the interior resembled a castle with so many diamonds and crystals adorning it.

A woman was seated on a beautiful throne befitting for her as it overlooked the lively and breathtaking room.

Full of Goddesses and Gods.

She was beautiful.

She wore an elegant white kimono with multiple layers and diamonds adorning it, her hair tied up in an elegant bun as her makeup was done splendidly.

Her crown consisting of a half crescent moon made out of crystals sat gently on top of her.

Two maids by her side as her guards were at the end of the stairs that lead to her throne.

She looked breathtaking as usual.

Every Goddesses and Gods that were invited went up to her and bowed deeply with respect to which she accepted with a smile, "Is that her?" Nanami asked her familiar.

"No she isn't," he answered sarcastically "Of course she is! Do you see any other being more superior than her in this room? It's not like she's seated on a bloody throne Nanami. No, not at all."

"I was only asking." she muttered annoyed, "Now remember, you have to say what we practised." Tomoe reminded her as he led Nanami to the beautiful Goddess.

They slowly walked towards her and bowed low, keeping a modest distance between them, "Nanami, Land God of the Mikage Shrine, greets her lady Y/n in respect."

After a long silence to which for Nanami felt like forever, the Goddess finally spoke "Nanami Momozono, rise child."

As she raised her head Nanami blushed at the sight of the ethereal woman in front of her, 'She's so beautiful.' she thought enamoured.

Y/n studied the younger girl in front of her before shifting her attention to the white fox behind the young Goddess and looked at him with a small smile, "The loyal familiar of Lady Nanami greets her ladyship in respect."

She only stared and motioned for the fox to raise his head.

The whole room was by now staring at them making Nanami anxiously gulped as she took a deep breath.