Chapter 5

NOTE: hi lmfao 

it baffles me that there were so many of you asking for a continuation of the fnaf yuri i wrote almost 4 years ago

i just so happened to check this account and realized i had a unfinished part 5 stored away in my drafts so take this (i won't be updating this again)

Vanny stood there and thought for a minute.
she wasn't sure what she'd be doing.
"Well?" William laughed as he leaned in on Vanny, Pushing the knife just a little bit into Marie's neck. Vanny was distraught by this and acted on instinct, charging into William and kneeing him in his stomach. William fell over into some boxes, knocking Marie and the knife out of his hands. Vanny quickly ran to Marie, hoping to repair her neck to the best of her ability before Will woke up. "Are you okay??" Marie said in a sharp tone. "Mhm, but you're not."  Vanny tore off a piece of fabric from her jeans. "Okay, I'm going to put this on your neck to stop blood from flowing anymore." Vanny spoke quickly, while tying the ripped fabric piece around her neck like a scarf. "Tell me when it's too tight"
Vanny adjusted the fabric accordingly. "That good?" "Yeah I-" William started to get up, interrupting Marie's sentence.  "You're not making this situation any better for yourself, Vanny." He lunged at her, knocking Marie out of the way. He held Vanny by her shirt, and grabbed the knife she dropped a while ago. Marie ran up to him and tugged him off of her and slammed him onto the ground. "How the-" Vanny said, in shock. "We need to run, now. I'll have to tell the Glamrocks to get out-" William got up faster this time, but by the time he was up they were gone.