Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A few minutes later of sobbing and incoherent words, Vanny calmed down enough to talk. "So, why did this all happen? Why are you doing this?" Marie patted Vanny's head in comfort. "I-Im in a cult.." Marie bared a shocked look on her face, but waited for Vanny to elaborate. "It's run by this man in a bunny suit...he just kind of.. Appeared." Marie now was confused. "Why would you follow some random man in a bunny costume?" Vanny sat up. "Well you see, I'm a beta tester for vr games. They gave us this game produced by Fazbear Entertainment, and strange things began to happen." Vanny paused for a second. "I was playing one day when I looked to my right to see a, what seemed like, a glitchy  man in a bunny costume waving at me. I told my boss about it, but they said it was nothing, the game being horror themed and all. So I shook it off. But the bunny got closer to me each time I played. Until it began to speak." Marie looked nervous, but kept listening. "The Bunny knew my name. I have no idea how. It also happened to know about my childhood trauma." Vanny paused. "It asked me if I wanted to feel better. Erase the pain." Marie looked sad. "I wanted that. So badly. He told me that all I needed to do was join his cult. And I did. I wasn't aware that I was gonna have to murder children. Yet I went on with it. I trusted him." Vanny sighed. "And that's it." Marie looked at her sadly, yet  strongly. "So this glitchy bunny murder man, maniupulated you into joining his cult by using your childhood trauma?" Vanny looked up at Marie. "Yeah."  Vanny took off her mask. "There's your pretty face!" Marie laughed. Vanny blushed, "Thanks- uh- what's your name?" "oh- it's Marie!" She replied happily. The two sat there for a moment, Marie trying to process what Vanny had told her. A few minutes passed when all of the sudden Marie let out a loud gasp. "What?' Vanny exclaimed nervously. Vanny turned around to see Glitch-Trap standing tall behind herself.

"I thought I told you to
stay the course, Vanessa."