Chapter 3

Vanny jumped in shock and looked for something to hit him with, While Marie sat there frozen in shock. "Marie! Get up!" Vanny yelled, warning her. Before Vanny could warn her further, Glitchtrap grabbed Vanny by the neck.

"What the hell are you doing?!? She's the enemy you dumbass!" He shouted loudly. Marie quickly jumped up and picked up a loose pipe from the ground and swung it at Glitchtrap, just barely missing him. "AGH! WHAT THE- oh." Glitchtrap dropped Vanny with a hard thud, and turned to Marie. "You. You're her little girlfriend huh?" Marie, though a bit flustered by those words, stood tall with the pipe in hand ready to smack him with it again. "You think that little pipe is going to stop me?" Suddenly the pipe was knocked out of her hand and she was kicked to the wall. Vanny stood up as straight as she heard Marie hit the wall, and picked up her knife she had dropped earlier. She stabbed Glitchtrap in the back, it being a good time since he was distracted with hurting Marie. Glitchtrap stood in shock, Blood stains filling up his suit. "Huh. It seems I've taught you well." He pulled the knife out of his back, "But not well enough for you to know that you cannot kill me." He laughed with a smirk. He laughs while throwing the blood-stained knife at Vanny, yet missing the throw and hitting the wall. "Odd, I dont normaly- SHIT!" Marie had gotten up, and whacked him with the pipe again.

Exept this time, His mask fell off.