chapter five

Third point of view:

It was the end of the period and stiles have no other words to say about this class, but he might be very much interested in that class besides history. The pixie haired girl, named alice from his art class has a very positive vibe coming from her. It was .... welcoming to say the least.

The guy with the medium length hair that looks like he smelt something bad smiled a bit forcefully at alice and she quickly excused herself rather quickly and pulled the one known as jasper along with her.

Stiles frowned at himself because jasper was looking dead at him when he made that face. 'Do I smell that awful to him or do I just stink in general' Stiles thought to himself while looking around to see if anyone was coming, which thankfully no one was so he sniffed his crop top and it smelled like the peaches and cream that he always put on.

Stiles shrugged and stood for a bit looking at the signatures, then looked for his elder twin. He looked in the gym and asked around for his twin but couldnt find her...so he decided to go to the office and hand in the slip of signature. Which lucky stiles found bella just entering so he sped walked instead of running. He didnt want to trip and land face first into the concrete.

He caught up with bella almost tripping in the process. Stiles formed a somewhat smile as she faced him but was met with a irritating look that startled him. Stiles never seen bella like this unless...

"Is something wrong bella?" Stiles asked as he placed his hand upon bella's shoulder. She shook her head slightly before nodding.

" do I smell to you?" Bella asked out of nowhere which shocked stiles since bella is the slightly more confident twin. Stiles took a quick sniff and shook his head.

"No you don't " stiles say while looking confused. 'I wonder why she asked such a odd question in the first place..hmm maybe I should ask her" he thought to himself as he tilted his head with concern written all over stiles's face.

"Why did you ask a silly question like that" stiles asked while frowning. He saw a glimpse of hurt in Bella's eyes but as quickly as it came it left. Bella sighed as she moved a piece of stained hair and tucked it behind her ear frowning in frustration.

"I dont know it's just that....I have this class with Edward...when I sat in the only chair which was next to him he moved away..like on the edge of his seat...now I'm looking for him to demand on why I earned that reaction" bella says while she shakes her head in frustration before she sighed.

"Let's just hand in these papers and go home before charlie cook's..and we both know he cant cook" bella says while chuckling slightly... stiles giggled remembering the burnt water fiasco. Bella pulled him to the main building where they first met the office lady.

The duo went into the office then stood there as Edward was frustrated and was begging for another class. The guy was giving stiles a headache..

"I'm sorry no other class is available at that time. So the request is denied...I'm sorry" the front desk lady says. Edward letted out a snarl...well it sound more like a growl then a snarl.

"That's fine..I'll manage" he growled as he stalked past the duo and out the door not before glaring at. Stiles rolled his eyes at the dramatic exist the moody Cullen made and went to turn in the slip as did bella. As soon as we got out he huffed.

"What the hell is his damn problem" stiles demanded his twin as he placed both his hands on his hips tapping his foot showing his irritation towards the moody cullen.

" I dont know sti, but I'm going to demand on what his problem is that he had to give not only me but you a glare" bella frowned as she walked towards. Stiles sighed because she usually gets this way when someone either looks at me the wrong way or tries to harm me.

Like the last time....stiles cant even bothered to think about it lest he would have a panic attack right here and now and bella will go into helicopter sister mode. Stiles just hope whatever that douches problem was......he sighed as he got into bellas rustic truck. "I just hope that my sister gets her answer...."

He looked out the window to Emmet smiling at stiles as Emmet entered his jeep. "I wonder why do I feel such a attachment to him and why he has this effect on me...." Stiles shook my head as bella drove out of the lot and away from the school not before stiles see emment winking at him.."whatever it may be I just got to get a hold of myself and ignore the flirtation...I had one heartbreak to many and even if it's one I still think its way to much...so I'll just be friendly" stiles finished his trail of thought. Not knowing what the future holds

Line break-------------------

Bella's pov:

I know my little brother in his own thoughts. Probably about emmet trying to figure on why he of all people started to talk to him. I know I'm trying to figure out on why edward was the way he is towards me...but one things for certain I am determined to find out what that is and once I do I will confront him and demand answers.

As I drove my twin and I towards Charlie's house trying to keep my cool while not crying...I dont need to make stiles worry anymore then he already is.

I'm sorry I had to keep this short so I can finally bring this up. I might be updating really slow lately but I am still updating. Hopefully I can get some more chapters done within the month or I'll kick my own but anyway i hope this chapter is good enough i really get anxiety when updating each book 😳 so take care and like always stay healthy....this hufflepuff cares 💖