chapter seven

Third pov:

It was the last class before the day was done and honestly for stiles swan it was the last class was one long and exaughsting one..because for one he had to fix cars and tune them up and secondly emmet kept finding ways to make him blush and he wasnt even talking.

'Jeez Stiles get it together. Your starting to act like a blushing school girl talking to her crush' stiles scolded himself. And third stiles and emmets hands kept touching sending this jolt of energy up stiles arm making him shudder with pleasure and excitment..and he didnt know what to do with that information. The wounds from that day was still fresh, but with being around emmet he felt as if he wouldnt come to harm...he felt as if emmet could protect him from everything. That within itself was frightening, but also pleasing.

The class ended and like always emmet had stiles backpack and for once he didnt really mind because emmet was coming to his place today. Stiles hopeful that emmet wont be to weirded out by his room.

As soon as stiles walked out with Emmett bella was there in an instant linking her arm with stiles's arm. Bella then looked at emmet then at stiles with an eyebrow raised.

"Emmet can you give bella and I a minute please" stiles asked. Emmet smiled and ruffled stiles hair then left to his jeep. Stiles tried so hard not to blush as he fixed his hair, but to no avail on both so he gave up and letted the blush consume his face and let his hair be.

"So you are serious when emmet was giving you a ride to our place?" Bella asked as she walked her twin to the faded out blue jeep with rustic features. Stiles nodded his head. His hair following his movement.

"Yup he and I have a project together and we are working on it...gonna bust out the coffee and some snacks. Just hope he doesn't find my room weird or me weird for that matter" stiles says shifting from one foot to another worried.. he guessed that he has some sort of friendship. Things between him and emmett no matter how many times that Adonis of a man tries many ways to get him to blush like a school girl at least try to make some small talk instead of blushing  around the clock when near him.

"Well I see you back at the house, and remember we're cooking lasagna tonight so that charlie wont eat out again" bella says while slightly frowning knowing well enough that he'll do just that if they didnt cook tonight. Stiles nodded while giving bella the keys to roscoe knowing she'll respect his jeep.

Bella told him to be careful before walking away to roscoe. Stiles turned around and walked to Emmett's jeep with a nervous smile. As stiles got closer to Emmett's jeep his heart bested faster to the point where stiles thought a jackrabbit took permanent resident inside.

When stiles reached Emmett's jeep he was standing near the passenger door with a smile that made stiles's heart soar. Despite not wanting to fall for the man child. He couldnt help himself and he doesnt know why he's feeling this way. He wanted to take his time and work his way up from the barely budding friendship till that special kiss that will possibly send him fainting, but looks like that's not going to happen when Emmett's around.

Emmett opened up the passenger door while winking at stiles which he got an eye roll in return..but emmett could see a smile forming on stiles's porcelain face along with a small blush spreading from ear to ear. Making emmett feel a sense of accomplishment.

"Oh such a gentleman" stiles says with a bit of sarcasm, earning a laugh from the burly man. Stiles entered the jeep while Emmett closed the side door and quickly got into the driver's side bouncing with excitement. Emmett started his jeep then without a thought he pealed off knowing where the swans live. See emmett has visited stiles's room to see his mate.. and no he wouldnt dare to continue doing this unlike someone emmett knows.

As they approached the swan resident stiles and Emmett started getting to know eachother like what was their favorite color all the way to their dreams and what would they do after high school since senior year for them is approaching soon.

When they arrived at stiles and bellas house emmett parked in the swans driveway then got out getting stiles's bag along with getting his keys for jeep. Emmett opened the side door and out came a blushing stiles holding Emmett's hand which was big. Emmett closed this jeep door with a swift light kick wishing not to ruin his second favorite thing in the world.

Stiles walked to the door of his house and unlocked it and entered his residence along with emmett who felt the family love within the swan. Stiles looked around for his twin which he knows shes here since he sees her bag on the couch.

"So let's go to my room and get this project done tonight so we can do whatever for the next few days before the next assignment" stiles suggested. Emmett nods as he looks at stiles's retreating form....well more like watching stiles's perfectly shaped butt sway side to side making emmett quickly looking in all directions before adjusting himself quickly.

It was near 7pm when bella opened stiles room to check on him to see if he was ok...but what she saw made her smile warmly. There stiles was laying on his stomach watching watching a Tv series..probably wandavison...curled up next to emmett who had an arm around stiles watching the show with great interest. So bella guessed they where done with their work which is not a surprise to her after all stiles and herself would be able to knock a weeks worth of essays withing one or two days.

She hated to ruin such a perfect moment for stiles, so she silently closes the door and made her way to the kitchen to cook the lasagna herself which wasnt hard to do so when charlie entered the door the food was done and there was salad as well for the balanced diet. Bella also could hear two sets of feet coming down the stairs. She came into the living room and saw her dad talking to emmett while stiles hid his face on his hands in embarrassment. So to spare her twin for further embarrassment she coughed to get everyone's attention.

" hey dad..stiles I need your help in the kitchen" bella stated and stiles nodded not before giving emmet a hug retreating to the kitchen with a blush. She turned around but not before catching emmett looking at where stiles retreated...she saw that look which was filled with earnest love which shocked her..

'Emmett is falling for my twin..is it plausible ' bella thought back to those times where emmett and stiles would react around eachother thinking on how emmett looked so comfortable with stiles underneath his arm..and that hug not only did emmett had a smile plastered on his face, his eyes gave away his heart and how he truly felt. 'Oh boy stiles you are going to have you hands full' bella thought as she dished out the food that stiles, charlie and herself would eat putting left overs into a container.

They talked about the cullens school work and everything necessary until they were all done and plates cleaned and Emmet left not before giving stiles a smile and wave. Stiles and bella went upstairs. Taking their time thinking about what tomorrow would bring as they did their nightly routine and before they know it they went to their rooms and fast asleep..not knowing tomorrow that was the day their lives would be on loop.

Hey guys I know what you're thinking like what and update today? It's crazy and while it may be insane of me to do well I was and still am feeling alot inspired thanks to you guys. I'd never thought this book would have such a positive effect but who knows lol but I really like it and thanks for giving this book a shot and to those new readers thank you for reading this it means the world to me. Well till next time 🙋🏽‍♀️ and have fun with a hufflepuff 🎉🎊🥳

 Well till next time 🙋🏽‍♀️ and have fun with a hufflepuff 🎉🎊🥳

My hunter in d2...not gonna lie he's 😍