chapter thirteen

(A/N I'm sorry that i haven't been updating as of lately been worried about bills being paid and was swamped with craziness but i am proud to say I'm a gay uncle and proud of my little sister. I was also in a state of rage because i lost all my progress in hogwarts: a mystery that i written a well illustrated complaint and haven't heard word from those asswholes who made the game...now I'm stuck as a new character...don't get me wrong I'm in hufflepuff and ill work like hell to get back to the way i am...but its just not the same so yeah i had to deal with that....ok that's enough rambling for me and time to get to what y'all very much want...another chapter of these pan and gay cuties 🥰)
-------------------

Stiles as for most was a shy as they come but today however was a different day as he did his morning routine, but he wasn't dressed in either miniskirt or a flannel. His outfit for today was more of a crop top with the word twink on it with a choke collar and leggings along with a leather jacket and fingerless gloves...all in all he is looking to slay the day, but not before having his morning coffee.

As soon as he had his coffee out bella walking in and was stunned the shy younger brother that wasn't anything but shy is wearing a big notice me sign outfit. Not that she wasn't happy for him but today was warm and the snow and ice and started to melt and rain became the default again and they were going to seattle for a book she looked up after school cause its the break.

Well the day that started off good, but the homophobic bitch named janika bismuth had to start something along with her gang of Christian *cough slut cough* sidekicks. And bella swears that she was born in the fiery pits of hell and was brought here to cause misery wherever she goes. Well they'll never know, but right now its time for stiles second favorite class art.

He went and sat next to alice who smiled at him before started her painting. The teacher miss Clemens. (A/N yes i made her up just go with it tiffany gosh) went on her usual rant of how you must feel you're emotions and draw them out and put it into the brush and use the imagination to ones creativity...which is nice and well spoken if she wasn't so in your face about it...but in the end alice and stiles both who their future friends will be and surprisingly stiles and alice painted eachother but in a dress

When the class ended off alice took stiles bag smiling while stiles brisk walks not wanting to trip over an air pocket like the klutz he is. When he reached alice she gave his bag to...Emmett who was smirking knowing stiles can't get his bag without jumping for it....but he wasn't prepared for when stiles tripped and fell over bringing emmet with him. Stiles when recovering snatched his bag and stuck his tongue out.

Emmet used his strength to his advantage to not only get up but carry stiles to bella's slightly fixed truck...(turns out the mechanic there was way more expensive then stiles thought but luckily has more then enough to last him till end of high school) which bella was there with a brow raised with a blushing stiles being fireman carried.

"Um..ok as much as i like to see my twins confidence boost up...I'd like him to be conscious not looking like he's about to faint" bella stated and as much as Emmett wanted to continue with carrying his mate the way he is...he is tiney bit scared of what his mates twin sister would do if he didn't put stiles down. So he did not without a kiss on the head and emmet walked away with a smirk on his face knowing he made his mate blush madly.

Back at bellas truck both the twins got into the semi working truck and both the twins decided on something and just went to the dress store in port angelos since the book store was only a few block away so they will car pool instead of driving and wasting gas and polluting the air with fossil fuels (A/N looks at readers with intense eyes knowing well they should be carpooling to save mother earth. Making them feel the guilt ) then bella drove off to their house and made a plan to join jessica and the girls or have stiles text erica to come pick them up...but what happens next would not only terrify bella but reawaken stiles trauma to which emmet and Edward will finally know what happen to him.

In a distant far of mansion the british teacher appeared in the mansion with bright lights surrounding him and was attacked by a demonic man, but before anything happened a dagger appeared out of thin air and the teacher stabbed the demon and vanquished it. Leaving a mild burn on his hand.

"Damnit and here i thought visiting family resulted in a peaceful interaction not hey there's a demon here i was almost killed not where is my hug at wyatt cause i know you of all people are still here" suddenly the britt was tackled into a fierce hug.

"How's my favorite little cousin?" Asked a man well into his 40s. He has blond hair brown eyes facial features like mixture of leo and piper and his clothes are...well not exactly punkish but they were splashes of color to them.

"Good until he was crushed to death by said elder cousin..now get off wyatt bloody wanker" said the britt as he huffed. Wyatt mimicked him but did as he was asked. It was years since their parents passed and was high time for a family reunion that didn't involve demons.

"Ok james don't bit my head off. Anyway how's the teaching buisness the normal high school kids instead of the magical high school ones" wyatt asked as he walked towards the kitchen to grab wine and two glasses.

"Well not so different with the exceptions of added classes. I expected someone to arrive with a student that has accidentally transformed themselves into either a object or any form of animal....which is a nice pace...but still the same awkward hormonal place....did you know that vampires existed?" Jamie says in one breath as as wyatt comes back with a brow raised used to his cousin ramble. One of the quirks he inherited from his mother.

"Well no, but if demons and other things existed why not vampires...why did you ask all of a sudden?" Wyatt was perplexed and intrigued at the same time as he poured at least 8 glasses full of wine knowing that his siblings and cousins will be here in minutes of each other it just the halliwell way... but the reason why wyatt was the way he is when jamie asked the question, because there might be a race they could add to the book of shadows.

"Because there are 6 of them in school and just need to verify with you if there was any...but don't worry they haven't harmed anyone, but i have been noticing not a lot of mountain lions and bears around dangerous parts of the woods so I'm guessing vegetarian vampires" before jamie could say anymore a few more lights appeared and in their place was chris and Bianca his wife and his children.

While the rest of the family has been what has been known as orbing in not once has any demon infiltrated the mansion at this peaceful family reunion because they weren't suicidal to go against a full family of halliwells that would be crazy, but a vampire off into the distance with a red cloak and red eye watched the family more specifically jamie with a smirk before running of to inform the kings of vultera.

Hey guys how's it going its me RainbowAvater just letting you know my update schedule will be posted in my info and that way you will know when i update each book so you won't have to wait patiently for it...also sorry for making you wait guys it won't happen again. Well thanks for reading this chapter and i hope you have a great evening.

And as for the a/n

This doggo will be judging you're every move

This doggo will be judging you're every move...yes feel her intense stare at you back 😈.

By the way the lovely doggo is my grandmother puppy her name is molly