3 days until the party

"CC? CC where are you?" I yelled to my little brother. I lost him at Fredbear's and (L/S) is trying to find him as well, but (B/B) left us here. Why does he hate CC so much? It really is a mystery. I see a man in a Fredbear costume walking around. 'If CC sees him he'll be so scared' I thought to myself. Across the room I spotted (L/S) and I ran up to her.

"Did you find him?" I asked a worried tone in my voice. "No...but maybe we can get Daddy to help us!" (L/S) said determined. "Great idea (L/S)! Go find papa and I'll keep looking for CC." I said as I ran off to go find him. Not soon after I ran off I heard  crying. I looked over to where I heard it and saw the Fredbear man looking under a table. I ran over there and saw CC underneath it.

"Excuse me sir" I said in a respectful tone.

"Yes?"

"That's my brother under there and I think your scaring him"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"It's alright" I said and the man walked off. I crawled under the table and tapped CC's arm. He flinched and hugged his plush tighter. "CC it's ok. It's me (Y/N)" I whispered trying not to scare him. "(Y-Y/N)?" He tried to say "Yes it's me....(B/B) left you, (L/S), and I here alone again but (L/S) is trying to find papa right now" I said trying to calm him down. Keyword 'trying'. "W-what if D-daddy isn't here? What if t-the diner c-closes?" He said scaring himself. "If papa isn't here I'll walk all three of us home and if the diner closes the night guard will be here."

I heard the announcements come on and say the diner was closing in one hour. "Let's go find (L/S) and go home" I said crawling out from beneath the table and picking him up.

"You don't have to look" I whispered to him. His arms were around my neck as I walked to the security area where I found (L/S). "Is papa here?" I asked her while looking around. "No. He and Mommy must be somewhere else right now" she said looking up at me with big eyes.

I sighed and grabbed her hand. All three of us walked out of the building. I put CC down and grabbed his hand.

We took a few steps and a little boy came up to CC and said "Where is your plush toy? Mine is Spring Bonnie." He said happily. Spring Bonnie was always my favorite but I made my choice when I got the Fredbear plush for CC.

"My Daddy says I have to be careful with him or I'll punch my finger. He is a finger trap he says" The little boy then runs off. 'how strange' I thought, but we kept on walking. As we were walking (L/S) said "We better watch out! I hear they come to life at night and if you die they hide your body and never tell anyone." She looked over at CC "Why do you look so worried? See you at the party! Hahaha!"

She ran off towards the house. "Don't listen to her she just wants to scare you" I say once I feel CC's grip on my hand tighten. We we're about to turn the corner when one of (B/B)'s friends stop us. "Aren't you the kid who always hides under the table and cries?" He said laughing a bit when CC shuffles behind me. "Hahaha! No one else is scared! Why are you? Stop being such a baby!" He said laughing more. "How about you stop being such a bully!" I shot back.

CC and I walked off then he pulled me to the playground he loved so much where a little girl was standing. I think he wanted to talk to her. He went up to her and she said creepily "Why are you crying? Don't you like my toy collection?" CC must have gotten scared because he ran back to me and pulled me away.

As we walked a boy with a balloon stopped us. Seriously author? (Sorry (Y/N) it's part of the game) I just want to get home withe my brother! (I know I know this is the last person) Better be.

"Are you going to the party? Everyone is going to the party! Oh wait you have to go! It's YOUR birthday! Hahaha!" The boy said laughing. "Come on CC let's go home" I said pulling CC along. We finally made it home without any more interuptions. "Go to our room and get changed" I said pointing to the door. He nodded and ran off. I was going to get us some grapes but I heard another attempted roar and a scream. I ran into the room.

"(B/B) will you just leave him alone!" I yelled at my big brother while pushing him out the door. He was laughing when shut the door. I turned around and sighed at the sight of my little brother on the floor crying. I pulled him into my lap and hugged him. "Tomorrow is another day"