Like father, like daughter

I went back to the restaurant. For what reason? I don't know. I just feel like I need to be there. Once I got back, I looked at the children and widened my eyes as they told me their plan. "You want to do what?!" I almost yelled, shocked. "I can't do that, he's my father!" I was starting to get a bit angry at their requests until they told me a certain little detail. "He did... what?" I couldn't believe it. Why would he do that? "Fine. I'll help you. But after I do my part I will not put up with what you will do."

I was upset. They wanted me to help them get revenge on my own father, but I forgave him. I wouldn't hurt him. Just then I heard a bit of sobbing. I looked around the corner and saw my father. Crying. I felt horrible. He was so broken after everything that happened and here I was, about to do something horrible to him. Then I heard a small voice in the back of my head.

"He hurt you"

"Not on purpose"

"He murdered you"

"He didn't know it was me"

"He killed them"

"He... killed..."

"He took sweet, innocent, little children away from their homes, their families, their friends. And what did he do? He killed them and then stuffed them is the animatronic suits to rot and to be forgotten. And your siblings. He made those animatronics that killed them. He made your mother upset so she left and got in a car crash. He deserves what's coming to him. He did this to himself."

I realized then, the voice was right. He didn't think about anyone while killing them. He's a psychopath. Well I guess it runs in the family.

"Papa?" I call out to him. He looks up and makes eye contact with me. He looks almost scared. "(Y-Y/N)?" He whimpered and holding his hand out to me. I stared at him with a blank expression before turning and walking away towards the parts and service door. "W-Wait (Y/N) come back!" I heard him yell, but I just kept walking. He followed me... perfect.

Once I got inside, I disappeared and waited. He burst in looking for me, but of course I wasn't there. Suddenly all the ghost children flew in. "No... NO!" He yelled trying to get away from them. I felt like I should try to stop them, but I won't. He hurt innocent people. I won't let him get away from that. He ran back and found the Spring Bonnie animatronic suit. He looked like he had an idea and started putting it on. Once he was fully in it he started laughing like he won. That's when I revealed myself again.

He stopped laughing once he saw me, which put a little smirk on my face. I looked up to the leaking pipe right above my father. He looked up as well, but it was too late. He was already standing in the puddle and just as one drop hit him, "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" He screamed in pain and felling the floor, still screaming. The children and I started walking away when my father yelled, "(Y/N) DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE! HELP ME PLEASE! IM SORRY I HURT ALL THOSE PEOPLE! I DIDN'T WANT TO BUT I DID!" I turned back and said, "I didn't want to hurt anyone either, but I did. Here's my last words to you, that you can take all the way down to hell." I started walking towards him. I kneeled down in front of him and stared directly into his eyes.

"Like father, like daughter"