~2~

Syd's pov:

Omg did I just say that-? I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear Amber giggle and say "aw thanks!" I chuckle back trying to hide how akward that was and just turn on the radio, and we drive home.

"Hey, it's dark do you just wanna sleepover?" Amber said. "Yeah sure, sounds like fun! Let me tell my parents first though" I said smiling.
Syd- Hey dad, is it okay if I spend the night at Amber's?
Dad- yeah sure, but can you text me on the morning? Your mom has something planned I think.
Syd- yeppers. Talk to you then, thanks dad :)

I walk into Amber's house and tell her I can spend the night. "Yayyy! Girls night." She said smiling and getting excited. "Yay! I'm so ready to relax, my legs are killing me." I say as I plop onto the couch. Boo greets me and lays next to me nudging my hand, I pet him as he purrs. "Sooo, wanna watch a movie?" Amber asks. "Yeah, what type?" I say handing her the remote and getting up to grab the bag of chips off the counter. "Uhm, how about 'the princess bride'?" She says. "Uh sureeee? Never seen it." I say back Amber gasp's "How have you never seen it!? The heck-" she says freaking out and immediately turning it on. I sit next to her. "I don't know, I guess I just never watched those types of movies?" I say.

Amber's pov:

How could she not have seen this movie? Oh well, I'm making her watch it! "Sit sit! We are watching this. " I demand and she sits next to me. "This already seems weird" she says rolling her eyes "Ugh just watch the damn movie!" I say kinda snapping and she shuts up.

**Time skip to after the movie**

Syd's pov:

"That was so basic, girl falls in love with boy blah blah blah. Ugh-" I say annoyed. "Oh shut up! It was cute" Amber says rolling her eyes "But it wassss!" I say. "Ugh whatever." She says back, and walks up to her room. "You coming?" She shouts, and I say back "Yep, sorry!" We go up to her room and lay in her bed, I turn my phone on watching tiktoks for a minute, she lays her head on my shoulder, watching with me. "Ugh I'm tired.." I say turning my phone off and turning around to cuddle her. "Me too.." she says yawning.

Five minutes later, she's asleep on my shoulder, and I'm passing out too. "Goodnight.." I whisper softly and kiss her forehead.

~Hahahaha hope you like this chapter! Lmk if you want more by voting or commenting! Love, Jilly