~3~

Amber's pov:

I woke up with a feeling of warmth around me, syd was sleeping so peacefully next to me, hugging me. I couldn't help but smile, she was so sweet. Her eyes started to flutter open as she stirred awake, "good morning.." I said softly. "Morning.." she said sleepily with a soft smile.

~time skip~

Syd was making me breakfast and then I heard her shout "oh shoot! Hey amber can you please bring me my phone?" She asked "sure..?" I said confused then handed it to her, she called her dad and I could hear her talking but I tried not to eavesdrop.

She finished making breakfast and handed me a plate of food, with eggs, bacon, and some toast. "What happened on the phone?" I asked her trying not to be rude. "oh nothing, my dad just needed to tell me they were going to head out of town for the week." She said with a sigh.

Syd's pov:

Of course they're going out of town.. without me.. again.. ugh. Maybe I can have Amber over for the week though... Maybe I can shoot my shot- I thought then shook my head, heading out of the kitchen and handing her a plate of food, with a smile. "What happened on the phone?" She asked and I sighed "oh nothing, my dad just needed to tell me they were going to head out of town for the week." I said and sighed.. "oh, well we can hang for the week if you'd like?" She said with a soft smile. Omg.. wait she does wanna hangout with me for a week? I thought- "yes! Of course!" I said with a smile "Do you think we can stay at your place though?" She said nervously. Omggsjcjskjfjsjf yes ma'am, I'd love thattt- I thought. "Yeah, of course, I mean no one's home anyways." I said

~time skip~

Syd's pov still:

We arrived at my house and I opened the door welcoming her in. "Sorry about the mess.." I said with a sad smile. "Dude, don't worry about it, I don't care." She said back with a reassuring smile. I loved her smile. "Okay.. let's go to my room." I said grabbing her hand and taking her to my room, then plopping on my bed. "This is cute-" she said holding up my journal. I quickly stood up and grabbed it out of her hands and hid it under my pillow pouting. "How much did you read..?" I said kinda upset and nervous. "Oh not much.. just the bit where you talked about me..." She said and I gasped hiding my face in my pillow. "Really..?" I said quietly. "Yeah..... Uhm.. Syd?" "Hm?..." I replied nervously "Was that stuff true?" She asked.. fuck.. how could I leave that out? I'm so stupid! I thought and then replied "Yes... I really do like you... i-i-I'm sorry.." I said freaking out.

~hehe.. I wonder what's gonna happen next... Guess we'll find out soon~