Rolling girl {Japan X reader}

Warning! Contains suicide attempt.

"Man, i bet you will win (y/n)-chan." Japan said as he pack his guitar to his back.

"Don't be like that Japan-kun." You said.

You and Japan have been friend for who fought quite long time. Japan is a music producer, he is your mentor. You still haven't plan to release a song but, tomorrow you will have a Competition.

You ran down the stairs of the studio. Getting some staff on the way out.

"Come on." Japan said from behind.

"Come on what?" You asked

"Get in the car. I'll drove you home."

-

You doubt yourself, will he come?

You really like him, but you don't know is his actions said the same. It's slowly making you insane thinking about it. He was so nice to you. Your only one.

"Now, the next participants. No. 26, (y/n)!" The host said trough the speaker.

You walk up to the stage and took place on the piano prepared.

"Hi, what's your name and what will you sing today?" One of the judge said.

"Hello, My name is (y/n). Today I will sing Rolling girl from Wowaka." You said.

The judge nod "well, the stage is yours." They said.

You look around the crowds, but Japan is not there. He's not backstage either. 'I guess he won't come' you thought.

"In memoriam of Wowaka." You said before hitting the black and white keys. The band prepared behind you also started.

RONRII GAARU wa itsu made mo todokanai yumemite
Sawagu atama no naka wo kakimawashite, kakimawashite.

(Rolling Girl always looked at unreachable dreams
Making a fuss if you got inside her head and disturbed, disturbed.)

You had started singing, but you're still looking for him. What could be happening until he don't show up. It overwhelmed you.

"Mondai nai." to tsubuyaite, kotoba wa ushinawareta?

Mou shippai, mou shippai.
Machigai sagashi ni owareba, mata, mawaru no!

("No problem." Was murmured, but weren't those words lost?
Fail again, fail again.
After ending your search for mistakes, it spins again!)

You remember how you end up here. You are talented at music, but nobody support you. Your parents think learning music making you dumb and failed school.

What a bad memory to remember.

Mou ikkai, mou ikkai.
"Watashi wa kyou mo korogarimasu." to,
Shoujo wa iu shoujo wa iu
Kotoba ni imi wo kanade nagara!

(Once more, once more.
"I'll also roll today,"
That girl says, that girl says,
Playing her words with meaning)